Menu
Home Credit Cards Cleverbridge cleverbridge.net koeln false charging me

Cleverbridge  - cleverbridge.net koeln false charging me

B
Author of the complaint
11:00 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In checking, I detected a false charge from Cleverbridge.net Koeln, that I did not purchase anything from them. There had been an instance when I noticed the "Blu" mess showing up on my computer, and I deleted it. I now have a $29.95 plus a separate $0.90 charge on my bank statement. The charge was made on 11/18/09.
I would like to see this mess stop!

Helpful? 0 0

More Cleverbridge complaints & reviews

Cleverbridge - unauthorized bank withdrawal
Cleverbridge - unauthorised charge
Cleverbridge - unathorized charge
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Cleverbridge - unauthorized purchase
Cleverbridge - putting a charge on my credit card
Cleverbridge - unrecognised credit card charge
Cleverbridge - charge on american express2/23/12 $29. 95 twice and I do not remember purchasing anything
1 comments

Dear Mr. Flowers,

It looks as if an order was placed for the software product from Uniblue, called “Registry Booster 2010” on Nov.17th.

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner of over 200 software manufacturers and handles the online payment and order processing.

For further questions about this order, please contact Uniblue directly at http://www.uniblue.com/support/ticket/ so they can further assist you with any questions you may have about this charge.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Here is our contact info:

Thank you in advance.

Cleverbridge Customer Support

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

219 complaints