Cleverbridge$34.95

T

on 12/21/2011 someone drafted $34.95 from my bank account. I do not know who; the information on my account led me to Cgbilling.com; here is the information that I have from my account.
12/21 Cgbilling + [protected] IE
[protected] ? Mcc=59901
This was posted 0n 12/27 on my account last four # on my card visa 2206
Wells Fargo
Thomas Lee Morris
I would like to know who took my money; and have it refunded.
the site won't let me attach any other proof, account info should be enough.

RESOLVED

• Updated by cleverbridge Customer Service Team · Jun 02, 2011

Dear Customer,

cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for a number of online businesses and therefore our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. Please note that without more significant information we cannot locate any orders that have been placed in our system at this time. At this point we kindly ask that you contact us in order for us to locate any orders in our system and assist you with your inquiry.

You may access our contact information at:

Sincerely,
    cleverbridge Customer Support Team

• Ju
    Junaith ahamed m Jan 30, 2013

With out of My Interest and Knowledge My credit card used of 1350Rupees in 30/01/2013
    other wise what they do some pissing? it's illegal transaction i will take action for this.

• Ne
    NezarHasnawi Nov 22, 2012

hello ...
    i was charged 79.95 US dollars, without knowing why or what service did i get ..
    i'm from Saudi Arabia, i already noticed my bank and they stopped my Visa card already
    the visa card name is Nezar I Hasnawi, and ending with the numbers 0088
    please refund me, and tell me what products can you provide so i might be a customer.

i'm an Eshopper .. thank you for your concern

• Ro
    Robin VanHook Nov 22, 2011

There is a charge on my credit card for a transaction on Facebook that i do not remember making. Please get in touch with me at [email protected] or [protected]. I would like to get this straightened out as soon as possible. Thank you-Robin Van Hook

• Ro
    ronw388611 Jun 29, 2011

you all took money out of my checking account for something i don't know. with out my permission. i don't even know what its about

• Da
    David A Jensen Jun 01, 2011

After receiving my monthly statement there was a fraudulent charge from WWW.CLEVERBRIDGE.NETKOELN. My account is with CapitalOne Credit services. I have no idea what this charge is for or who it was who made the charge to my account.

• Mo
    mogborn Feb 09, 2011

Every few days we get a call on our home phone number from Minnesota [protected]. When we answer there is no one there. When we call the number back we get the following recording: "The number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and try again. I100"
    Can you help?

• De
    Dell414 Dec 28, 2010

This Takhar group calls my phone number at least 3-4 times a day, only leaving a message to call them back. They don't ask for anyone in particular, just to call them back. The recording said you could go online to find out what this was regarding so I did so. Nothing came up using my phone number and zipcode. I then called them a spoke to a rep. Again, nothing came up. They are just harassing people for entirely nothing.

Madeline Garcia Feb 23, 2010

This people, from onother country, say that I ordered a membership from them for $149.95 per month. I went to my bank and they got me a phone number. I spoke with a man with a heavy accent that told me his name was Dennis. He gave me this web site because this will be the only way they will refund my money. I don't know what this company does or sells I only know that I want the more than $150 back.

• Rj
    rjain1979 Jan 30, 2010

someone is trying to hack my computer on net. don't know who is this. my antivirus is just blocking that person to hack. please see attached proof.

please do the needful or suggest me where can i make my complaints.

• Be
    Bernard Britter Dec 15, 2009

money was removed from my account on 6/12/09 illegally by net-charge.com.The amount withdrawn was
    £24.89 and the billing number is [protected] and the last 4 digits of my card are 1936 .

Maureen haralabatos Nov 02, 2009

I noticed a charge on my debit account for 14.95.
    I have no idea what passport2fun is and I wand the charge removed. It was unauthorized. In fgact i did not know hat category to put it in so I gussed e-shopping

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Oct 14, 2009

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
    it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck

• Wa
    waynedufour Oct 13, 2009

I have no account with privacymatters123 and yet you are billing me fraudulently for no services rendered . contact me at [email protected] I am starting a law suite in this matter for fraud

• Ha
    havingahardtime Aug 06, 2009

what is CPIpay.com/Wealthsys because I don't know they have billed us about 4or 5 times for $39.95 my husband is oversea and I don't know what to do about this we have talked to the bank it seems there still taking money.help

• St
    Stenhammer1 Jun 30, 2009

Please CANCEL my SPS Account. And Cancel the
    $25.95 Monthly Billing. Thank You

Robert Stenhammer
    a687c
    [email protected]

Ann Rathbone Jun 25, 2009

This company has placed three charges on my credit card that I have not authorized.

• Ju
    Julie May 09, 2009

They call its an blocked number, They yell, and cuss, call over and over this has been going on for about 6 months I've called phone company they have to put a tape on my phone to catch them, I am also on the no call list??? what ever they call anyway.

• Je
    jerry b Mar 16, 2009

A charge for $79.95 on my debit card, I have no idea who or what for!
    How do I find out, my bank has no clue.

• Su
    Suzanne Ware Feb 03, 2009

Please don't post you phone number online. A concerned consumer.

JOSE BORROMEO Jan 10, 2009

I DO NOT KNOW THE COMPANY BUT ONLY THE TOLL FREE NUMBER CHARGE TO OUR CHECKING ACCOUNT. I NEVER ORDERED SUCH AMOUNT OF $39.95. MY NAME: JOSE BORROMEO, 15707 PINYON CREK DR., HOUSTON, TX 33095. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
    thank you.

• Db
    dbraden56 Nov 26, 2008

I noticed that gatterbill.com has taken 49.47 from my account and this was unauthorized and needs to be put back into my account. I've notified my bank and informed them that this is fraud and I didn't authorize any access to my account information. I can be reached @ [protected].

Thanks Dan Braden

• Da
    Dale J Stankiewicz Nov 15, 2008

I have been charged for something for 38.99 and I didn't order anything or go on any weird sight. What now how do we stop this and get this money back. Dale

• Ze
    ZENG Nov 03, 2008

What's going on? Charging me for $43.17 twice a month? And I even don't know what I am chaged for (what companies/what products). I want my money back, please!! And stop any fraud payment!!

Angela Oct 09, 2008

I want the $19.95 that was tooken from my credit card cause I haven't the slightest idea as to what was ordered

• Re
    regina roberts Aug 15, 2008

I don't know what I was charged for I just had a deduction of 9.95 from my account. Please refund. charge was not authorized by me.

• Va
    Vallory Sherman Jun 13, 2008

I have no idea what this company is. They took $17.95 from checking account and I NEED that money back. I am on a VERY tight income.

• Fl
    Floyd Anderson May 01, 2008

You keep taking out $31.98 from my account and I have no idea what this company is. I did not authorize for you to take anything from me and I want my money reimbursed, plus the overdraft fees that you have cost me. You need to take care of this or legal action with ensue!