ClearTripnot refund my amount - 7 months

N Nov 17, 2019

I have booked ticket for myself and family from Bahrain to Kozhikode from cleartrip on 13th Feb 2019 including Travel Guard policy. We got the confirmed Jet Airways ticket for 19th June 2019. Cleartrip cancelled my ticket on 18th April 2019 due to Jet Airways suspended all flights, and cleartrip agent confirmed that I will get my refund within 7 working days. I have been waiting more than 7 months for clear trip to refund my amount. I have contacted many times but I never get a clear answer. I know that Jet Airways stopped the service but I have paid to clear trip so clear trip is responsible to refund the amount. I am trying to chat with customer care team and it seems blocked me as I am unable to go to the chat window, I tried calling and once enter my trip ID no one is answering calls.. I have proof for all these including the message I received form one of your team member said that it will be paid in 7 days. I spoke to some of cleratrip customer service team but no use, they will ask me to wait for more days . I have paid for the insurance as well and there is no benefits.