Clarks — shoes
I wore a pair of my clark clogs today. Not new, not sure of the age, but not worn much. While I was out, to my surprise the top of this shoe separated from the sole. The stitching was broken. I have many pairs of clark's. I prefer to wear clark shoes weather shoes or sneakers. They are so comfortable. I was shocked when I looked down and saw a strip of leather hanging off the side.
More Clarks Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart!
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months
- Clarks - Poor quality
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism