Clairol — nice n easy permanent hair colourant
I have been using Clairol Nice n Easy for over nine years, and always the same or similar colour in the 5 range. I bought some a couple of weeks ago and noticed it said "new and improved". I am angry and disappointed for the following reasons..
1. The colour was not "medium brown" (it was almost black!)
2. No shine whatsoever- totally flat and dull
3. It washed out after two washes!!
I would like an explanation, and a refund at the very least. I now have to search for a different product from another company which is a huge shame.
More Clairol Complaints & Reviews
- Clairol Nice'n Easy Foam - unpredicatable results
- Clairol - mis-leading customers
- Clairol - hair color
- Clairol - nice'n easy
- Clairol Inc - awful experience
- Clairol - clairol age defy
- Clairol - nice n easy medium ash blonde 8a
- Clairol - demi permanent colour grows out and not washes out as advertised
- Proctor and Gamble /Clairol - wrong color in package
- Clairol - root touch-up color blending gel