The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Citizens Bank — overdraft
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had $99 in my account.On a Friday, I made 2 charges, one 29 and the other 36. Again, these charges were on Friday. At the time when it was deducted, there was enough money in there. I was in the middle of changing my account to PNC (thank god), and I had stopped my direct deposit from my paycheck. Admittedly, on my own part, i forgot about an automatic withdrawal that was to come out to go to my savings (every paycheck I do this). This was for $150. This transaction was slated to happen early Monday morning. On Monday, when I saw that it was deducted, I knew I had to run to the bank to deposit 200 to cover the 150 + possible overdraft. H0wever, even though the "posted" dates of the charges $29 and $36 were on different dates (11/15 and 11/16 respectively- weird in its own right), andthe transfer of $150 was posted 11/17, they were all CONVENIENTLY taken out on the same day. And the order was switched. The later transfer ($150) was taken out FIRST, on Tuesday, so that the earlier FRIDAY CHARGES were also overdrawn ($39 charge each - now x 3). Sneaky, eh? When I called to question b/c I immediately had deposited money earlier in the week to cover the $150, they stated I needed to REREAD my disclosure agreement. I work in cancer research. I READ EVERYthing. Sneaky ###. Many hundreds in the hole later, I closed my account next day. F U Citizens. I was a customer since 2002.
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!