The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Citifinancial Retail Services — Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
CitiFinancial Retail Services
On 6/2/07 I set up automatic payment to Citifinancial through 5/3 bank's bill pay service. Prior due dates had been the 6th of the month so I set up scheduled payments to be sent 72 hours prior, the 3rd of each month. Unfortunately 8/3/07 was on a Saturday and 9/3/07 was Labor Day. Hence the payments weren't processed until 8/7 and 9/7 respectively. Therefore I was charged two months late fees inn addition to finance charges on the account. The customer service rep instructed me to fax a complaint, which I did, and the decision was upheld. When I called back, they (broken English speaking gentleman named Romeo) refused to give me the name/address of someone I should contact for additional dispute stating the decision was final. I have excellent credit and they're jeopardizing my reputation. I see here there are several additional issues similar to mine. This is obviously this is a repeated circumstance someone of higher management needs to recognize.
More Citifinancial Retail Services Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance.
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats!
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method
- Citifinancial Auto - Title misplacement
- Citifinancial - Branch manager being very rude and not nice at all.
- Citifinancial - Removes money from my account even after Loan is paided off
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Unauthorized charges
- Santander / Was Citifinancial Auto - Reposessed my vehichle
- Citifinancial - Fraud and cheating