CitifinancialAuto loan interst

Please contact me if is there a lawyer who is willing to take on Citi financial auto- I am drowning in an endless pit of money with no way out. I have filled a complant previously to see details.Any help or advise will do! Thankx Cindy

Auto loan interst
Auto loan interst

• Ra
    rahrah112 Feb 26, 2010

I have the same complaint. They are sucking me dry not applying any of my payment towards my principal. I am disabled and aksed for an extension. I need one additional month, they refused and since then my acct is behind one month, and they are totally unreasonable, so I know exactly how you feel if you find a lawyer, let me know also i would be willing to sue them. I just hope no one at citi financial ever falls on a hard time. Everyone get there turn in the barrel. [email protected]

• Sh
    shayk Mar 04, 2010

i have the same problem!!! please contact me i pay 470! 250goes to intrest and the rest to the principle~! its insane and all because i was late twice! but its paid and up to date now for over a year and a half! every time half goes to intrest and only like 190 is taken from the actual loan! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i have all my records! ALL OF THEM!!! MOFO's they better give me my money back. they have only taken out about 5000 from 21000 when ive actually GIVEN THEM like 13000!!!

• Ca
    carl wright Oct 05, 2010

citi financial is not a good comp.they sent my account to a santander and they cost my 10.99 cents to make a payment .I thank citi financial should pay me back and let my make my car payment with thim . I have never been late on a payment all ways paid more then I chould I will never do on more financial with thim carl wright.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices