Citifinacial$5,000 Loan jacked up to $10,000 due to interest

My father took the loan for me originally in order to buy a car for me. It was a $5, 000 cash loan. I don't know the interest and I don't know the details, I just remember telling him I didn't want it and he got it anyway. The car cost us $3, 500 and Ive paid about $3, 500 in repairs, replacing parts and getting it back on the road 3 times.

Well with Interest over 5 years I owe CitiFinacial $10, 000 total.

I make payments of $222.00 a month which is the minimum as its all I can afford.

A few months after the original loan he took another $1, 200 I think which added more interest of course but again I don't know the details

After about 2 and a half years of payments I'm down to $6, 409.96

Now my complaint is, was it right and legal for them to give us a loan of $5, 000 and then add $5, 000 in interest? That seems to be 100% interest and I thought that was illegal. Am I right in thinking this or should I just suck up the biggest mistake of my life and keep giving these crooks my money?

• Hu
    huanghuang Mar 16, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen,

Here I'm gonna introduce an online store, www.ongoin.com.

There are thousands of Female supplies in this website.

Brand handbags, clothing, shoes, boots, watches, sunglasses, scarf, necklaces rings and so on.

Dear girls, i promise you can have a pleasure shopping journey here,
    And dear guys, you also can choose some products as presents for your friends (especially for girlfriends)!

LV handbags &42

Nike women hoody $50

Cartier necklace $18

Dior necklace $18
    ...
    Best regards for you all,

Looking forward to your visiting.

www.ongoin.com
    pls contact us via [email protected]
    [email protected]