Citi Mortgage — refinance
I started my refinance at the beginning of Dec. Citi charged my Credit Card on 12/16 for $480.00 to lock rates after a pre-approval. We keep getting the run-around every time our file goes to underwriting with not being able to close because they need to have someone inspect something or something else needs fixed or they need some other Document! In other words I have good credit but they keep stalling for more time! They have made me feel like I live in a dump and have ruined the Holidays and here we are passed Valentines Day and I still have no answers...however they have my money! They are making us fix things that were fine when we bought the house 6 years ago. Sometimes we have gone weeks without having emails answered or any phone calls and in the mean times I have spent thousands on the house trying to please them and it is all for nothing.
More Citi Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - home equity loan transfer to one star rated cenlar, inc.
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices