Menu
Home Employees CITGO horrible service and insulting lungauge

CITGO  - horrible service and insulting lungauge

A
Author of the complaint
3:33 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Woman was using abusive vulgarities in front of children and told me to go f*** myself and get the f*** out of her store. I asked why she was speaking to me this way and she said she had no tolerance for "known it all honey crackers!"
I was absolutely appalled and would like to know what is being done about this. It happened at the citgo on 51st and Pulaski at 5:40 pm. And to add insult to injury she said go ahead and file a complaint. They aren't gonna fire me. I couldn't believe the vulgar and racial things from this womans mouth. She claimed her name was Shirley I believe. She was the only one working at the time. Keep me posted. My email is [protected]@aol.com

Helpful? 0 0

More CITGO complaints & reviews

CITGO - contaminated gas
CITGO - bad, bad, bad
CITGO - bad gas
CITGO - bad fuel
CITGO - bad gas a rude owner
CITGO - refusal to exchange faulty propane tank
6 comments
M
May 15, 2016 3:33 pm

It was nasty an brown was not ebidle expression date july 2016 have pics somethings not right

R
Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Be careful with fuel sold at CITGO gas stations. CITGO sells contaminated fuel. I had problems with my car on two occassions. Apparently citgo fuel has high levels of water mixed in and can damage the car.

0 0

I fueled my truck at CITGO. Ten minutes into the road, a white smoke came out of my engine. Mechanics said the fuel from CITGO had corrosive elements. It was useless complaining to CITGO. A total waste of time. A word of advice, avoid CITGO.

0 0

CITGO sold me bad fuel that killed my car. This CITGO gas station is on the Florida Turnpike before reaching Miami (from the North). CITGO refuses to compensate me. It was pretty expensive getting that engine fixed. Don't buy CITGO gas.

R
May 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Three weeks ago I filled my Nissan at a CITGO in the U.S. 1 (Miami) and about five minutes after I left my car began to have problems and it stopped moving. I had to get help to tow it away from the main road, and later on at the mechanic it turned out that the gas I had just filled my car with had a huge amount of water. The CITGO gas station refused to do anything about it. I guess I won't fuel up my car at any of their stations anymore.

-Roger

M
Sep 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Me and a friend constantly use a small pickup truck in the Miami area. One day we had to move some stuff to Homestead and along the way we needed to refuel, and we did so at a CITGO gas station. After we refueled, the truck continued working fine for about half an hour. Then it began to make noises and not to respond so well, so we eventually had it checked and it turned out that the fuel we filled it with had lots of water. The CITGO personel / management in there didn't care about this when we came back there some days after, despite the fact that it costed some cash to repair our pickup truck.

Avoid CITGO gas stations if you can. Having your car filled with contaminated fuel can cause expensive damages.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

56 complaints