Cirro EnergyUnauthorized Charges

I was trying to make a payment for a pass due amount on 10/11, but thay entered the passed and current amount that was not due untill 10/23/2013 . I called costumer service and at first was tooled there was nothing they can do. After several more call's thay said thay would send a e-mail to billing to just charge the passed due at this time. That was on 10/11 today 10/15 I find thay charged the full amount. I dont get payed untill the 10/22 and this is going to over draw my account. I also e-mailed the costumer service and recived a replay that thay would be happey to help me (Right)