Circle Ktowing vehicles

S

On the 1st of January my wife broke down outside your Golf Links and Pantano location in Tucson. She pushed the van into a space. She informed the staff what happened and told them I would be in on the 2nd. I spoke to a gentleman at about 7am on the second and told him I could not move it right away, but would get it but no later than today because I work nights. He said he would inform the manager. He did not.
I showed up today, as promised to tow the van only to find out it has been towed by a over priced vulture towing company and impounded.
So despite following through on what I said I would do, I now have to come up with an absurd amount of money to get back a van that doesn't even run and it's because of your company's unfriendly policies and lack of communication between store staff.

Circle K has already been falling in the eyes of most Tucsonans, especially with the arrival of QT. Your company, with this one incident, has ENSURED that I will go MILES out of my way just to avoid your business. I will also be telling every person I meet, for the rest of my days, just how horrible Circle K is and what other, better options are available in any given area.

• Ve
    Veridian Skies Jan 04, 2017

The employees violated a verbal commitment to allow you time to move the vehicle in question. Super shady, and questionably legal.

After seeing what you experienced I too will be certain to never utilize this company's services again, and will encourage my circles to do the same, as well as to divest any currently owned holdings in the company.