Circle K Stores — being cheated at the register.
I recently went to my neighborhood circle k a few less than 40 minutes ago. I made a transaction purchasing 3 items one item purchased with a coupon at the register, the attendant over charged me, gave me an attitude when I asked about getting a copy of my receipt and refused to give me a receipt regarding my transaction stating they could not find it. I informed her that I had been at the store not event ten minutes since I made the transaction, she then stated there was nothing I or she could do to fix this. This not the first time this has happened and I am now greatly questioning the integrity of the CIRCLE K franchise as a whole.
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees 
- Circle K - management
- Circle K Stores - car wash