Circle Kmold on food

C
This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

Good Morning
My name is Camille High and yesterday morning I went to the Circle K on Norman Dr. in College Park, GA to get something to eat. I bought a breakfast burrito and warmed it up at work. I took like 3-4 bites out of it while it was still wrapped up. When I opened it all the way I smelled and saw mold. I am just highly upset because mold can kill you. My head was hurting and I threw up all morning. I thought my stomach and head would feel better by the end of the day but it did not so I went to the hospital and I have some food poisoning. I really need something to be done about this. That is really unacceptable.

mold on food

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.