Circle K — mold on food
My name is Camille High and yesterday morning I went to the Circle K on Norman Dr. in College Park, GA to get something to eat. I bought a breakfast burrito and warmed it up at work. I took like 3-4 bites out of it while it was still wrapped up. When I opened it all the way I smelled and saw mold. I am just highly upset because mold can kill you. My head was hurting and I threw up all morning. I thought my stomach and head would feel better by the end of the day but it did not so I went to the hospital and I have some food poisoning. I really need something to be done about this. That is really unacceptable.