CIMB Bankstaff name intan and femi from sales dept

S Dec 07, 2019

I received call from Intan who claimed that she only give information regards top up programme on 19 Nov 2019.

End of the conversation, I not agree to sign up the programme but the staff still continue with verification and hang up the call.

I called CIMB hotline again since I curious why the staff do verification even though I not agree do sign up the programme.

After few hours, staff name Femi called me and apologized as the staff provide wrong information. Femi claimed that the programme has been cancelled and my account back to original status (no changes happen to my account).

I have requested him to send email to me for references and stated in email as below:

1) top up programme has been cancel from my account
2) cimb bank promise that my account not impacted due to staff careless
3) staff intan get warning due to irresponsible act.
4) my account back to original status

However until now I didn't receive any email from cimb. I have called cimb today 07 dec 2019 and spoke with staff name Izzat. Izzat claimed that top up programme is still active however he will arrange call back from sales department as he can't confirm on status.

Cimb give me so much problem, why I need to follow up and wasting my time to call hotline due to your staff give wrong information? Your irresponsible staff still working there as usual without any problem but your customer who trusted you and sign up in your bank is suffering here.

I need call back by Sunday 08 dec or Monday 09 dec. If I didn't respond the call, cimb should keep call until I answer the call.

If this time CIMB not do arrangement, I will write it to social media.

Satiyakumari
[protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices