CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN — customer humiliating
Cici's Pizza - www.cicispizza.com
4451 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage - [protected]
My family entered the Hermitage, Tennessee CiCi's Pizza restaurant, and my wife, who is physically unable to stand comfortably, seated herself at an empty table while my son and I went to the register to place our order. Moments later the manager confronted my wife at the table and ordered her out of her seat. She pointed to my son and me at the register, and explained that we were placing our order and would join her momentarily. The arrogant manager told her that the seats were for customers who have already paid, not customers who are saving seats. My wife was totally embarrassed and humiliated, and we decided to leave the restaurant. Although we have dined there hundreds of times, we will never return. Cici's needs to provide this manager with some sensitivity training for helping customers with physical disabilities, not humiliating them.
More CiCi's Pizza - Hermitage TN Complaints & Reviews
- Cici's Pizza - adv. price 3.99
- Cici's Pizza - stomach aches, diarrhea
- CiCi's Pizza - racial profiling!
- CiCi's Pizza - foreign objects in food!
- Cici's Pizza - very little pizza
- CiCi's Pizza - management treatment of employees and dress code
- CiCi's Pizza - a manager
- CiCi's Pizza - service
- CiCi's Pizza - prattville, al location
- CiCi's Pizza - used to work at one