Chrysler — goodyear wrangler tires
I had to replace all four tires on my Dodge Ram due to "DRY ROT". My Ram is just over two years old with less than 92, 000 km when this occurred. I have never heard of Dry Rot happening to tires unless the tires were old or in storage to long. It's unfortunate that Chrysler has a quality product but chooses to use sub standard parts and equipment on their vehicles. Chrysler should reimburse customers for faulty products they chose to use. The tires had lots of tread appeared good but the belts inside apparently cause small pinholes that causes this damage. I will be re-thinking my next vehicle purchase.
August 24, 2018 is when I purchased new tires and replaced, the initial incident occurred on August 22, 2018.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining