Chrysler Financialdebt collection/repossession

D

I identify only too well with all complaints posted by others! My story is the same and I will never ever do new business with Chrysler again!!! I will also warn all my friends. They won't even give me enough information to get my possessions or to find out how much the repo lot charges so I can get enough money together to retrieve the car. I see lots of complaints on here but no answers :( Their collection practices are horrendous and all those calls surely go against the Fair Debt Collections Act! We really need to bring a lawsuit against them.

• De
    Deadbeat Nov 18, 2009

please tell your friends. Tell them you don't pay your bills and get the company's property you refused to pay for taken back from you. Tell them you have no problem taking money, it's the paying back you refuse to do. Chances are your friends wouldn't be able to get a loan anyway.