ChryslerDick Hannah Dodge Vancouver WA

S Nov 16, 2021

Dodge Caravan delivered by tow truck to Dick Hannah's lot had a bad lifter.
This was approx. October 11th. Called on October 14th and I was told the van was not at their lot. They wanted me to come find it. Service Manager had told tow truck driver where to park the vehicle and just leave the keys inside.
The service department has totally torn down the motor, still today is not repaired and we can't get anyone to return phone calls.
An extended warranty was purchased that was supposed to cover every little thing which we found out it doesn't. We are a family of five still without a vehicle to drive and it is almost the holidays.
The fact that it has been six weeks and the van is still torn down and NOBODY at this dealer will call me back is maddening. I believe that it is time to contact an attorney and have someone else deal with the frustration we have been put thru.
Is there a reason that our service person or the service manager can't return calls???? We call several times a day and the receptionist takes a message which I am sure just goes into the trash somewhere.
We need our minivan and we were not offered a loaner car maybe if we had a loaner at their expense our van would be repaired by now. I am sorry but this is total B#(( S#*$

Kevin Helminiak Dec 03, 2021

Don’t buy anything from watson. Manistee

2020 ram is a p o s

Kevin Helminiak Dec 03, 2021

I have a 2020 ram it has been in the dealership 11 times and all they do is shut off the check engine light and say they will call me

Comment Guidelines