Chrysler — customer service [protected]
We bought a 2015 Chrysler 200 today and had some technical trouble while driving the car home. All at once, the automation technology (lane assist, cruise assist etc) went offline and the vehicle displayed about a half dozen maintainence warnings.
We called [protected], the Chrysler customer service line, to determine if these warnings necessitated stopping the vehicle but we were told by Jamie that "They are not mechanics and that we would have to call the dealership."
I'm not really sure what function a Chrysler customer service line serves, if not to field technical questions about the newest whiz bang technology in a newly purchased Chrysler.
The dealer is closed now, and we have several hundred more miles to drive. This is less than ideal.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining