Christopher & Banksfees

S

I have not bought merchandise from c/b since apx. 08/2017. I thought I had paid off my bill. On the next statement I noticed a $2.00 fee. So I paid that. Or so I thought!!! I just happen to be going though all my accounts on line to update items and I notice I had a balance of $61.00. Quite surprised because I had not bought anything from them. They added $2.00 fees until it got up to $10., then they added a late fee. I contacted customer service and ask then to take off all fees and close my account. They told me to pay all fees and they were turning me into a collection agency. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. It is no surprise that their stocks are down and they are closing stores. I will never do business with them again, and I am convening this message to everyone I know, including social media.