FILE A COMPLAINT

[Resolved] Chowkingfood service

J Jul 28, 2019

I wanted to order Chao Fan with dumpling toppings. Then, they said it's unavailable. I ordered something diff. They said it's unavailable. Even the chicken is not available. I was frustrated that it's still showing available on the menu. They could have just posted that it's unavailable so we dont have to wait in line for a long time for nothing.We got no choice but to order something thats available which is chao fan with lumpia shanghai. They really took time, they served me a shanghai with no sauce and then they gave us a spicy sauce. Pls take note that not everyone is into spicy. I asked them to give me the original sauce for the shanghai. I ended up having soy sauce on my shanghai, did not even taste great at all. I was wasting my money. I should be compensated with my worst experience.

food service

• Chowking's response · Jul 29, 2019

Hi! Good Day! Can we ask for your cellular number so we call you personally? Thank you!

• Chowking's response · Jul 30, 2019

Good Day! This is Ralph of Chowking San Pedro Davao. We received your feedback and we are very sorry for the inconvenience it had made to you. Rest assured we will act on it accordingly in order to correct and prevent similar deviations in the future. We have already conducted investigation pertaining to your feedback and we also look forward to communicate with you personally so that we can discuss your concerns and present our actions. we are very thankful for your feedback for it will allow us to improve our service to you and to our customers.

• Resolution Statement