Chowking — beef chow fan and packaging for take out
okay, so i am not about to complain but this really get my attention. i ordered an ala carte beef chowfan and a wonton soup.
well i hadn't finished my chowfan since it's somehow watery. it's like the newly cooked rice is stir fried as soon as it gets out on the casserole makes it MALATA. and i am okay with that, what triggers me to complain is the packaging since i don't feel like eating the food yet i don't want to waste my money so i planned to eat it later.
and they take out my chow fan on a plastic like a dog food. i heard that the crew asked me if they will use plastic and i just nod because it was to fast to understand yet i am pissed about my food.
i never encountered a take out of chowfan on a plastic bag. makes me sick to see this like a dog food. such a waste of money.
hope you would take actions on this because many people are suffering from eating disorders like me and this is just what i get. just lost my appetite, thank you
More Chowking Complaints & Reviews
- Chowking - cleanliness and sanitation
- Chowking - 200 certificate if late
- Chowking - late delivery (still waiting 1 hour after committed)
- Chowking - product and service
- Chowking - food poisioning
- Chowking - service.
- Chowking - delivery
- Chowking - beef mami with drinks
- Chowking - waiting time/service/no receipt issued
- Chowking - service