Chipotle Mexican Grillliar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch

M Jun 09, 2018

Hi there

Earlier today at 12.54 pm, I and my husband were harassed by a male supervisor called Gerald at Chipotle, Milestone, Germantown, MD branch. My order number was 207. This is not the first time. Everytime we were served by this guy in the past, he was very rude with me and my husband, served us reluctantly and tried to charge me extra for the food. We asked him why was he charging us extra, he couldn't give any valid answer. He lied in front of everyone that he was charging us for sides. But we have been eating at Chipotle for many years in various branches, was never charged for sides. If you don't replace this guy, we shall ask everyone to stop going to this store. Please let us know what action will you take about his discriminatory behaviour? Thanks.

Nancy

• Updated by Mikaell · Jun 09, 2018

Hi there

Earlier today I and my husband were harassed by a male supervisor called Gerald at Chipotle, Milestone, Germantown, MD branch. This is not the first time. Everytime we were served by this guy in the past, he was very rude with me and my husband, served us reluctantly and tried to charge me extra for the food. We asked him why was he charging us extra, he couldn't give any valid answer. He lied in front of everyone that he was charging us for sides. But we have been eating at Chipotle for many years in various branches, was never charged for sides. If you don't replace this guy, we shall ask everyone to stop going to this store. Please let us know what action will you take about his discriminatory behaviour? Thanks.

Nancy