Chicken Expresslack of product

I saw a light sign that had a special promotion on chicken. It was for a 10 piece mixed with biscuits for $12.99. I pulled into the drive thru because I liked the deal. When I ordered, they said they no longer have that deal available and that the manager forgot to change the sign. It should have been honored considering the flashing lights still promoted the sale. However, I let it go and decided to order a 9 piece gizzard meal, a 10 piece tenders meal, a 9 piece gizzard with biscuit and a large Mac and cheese. They tell me the order is $28.75 and I pull around. When I get to the window, they tell me they are out of mac and cheese as well. First it was them not honoring a special deal that they had signs up for, and now they are out of what I ordered. At this point, I had such a bad experience I just wanted my order and leave. The cashier asked if i wanted a different side, I asked what sides they had, and he answered with "the sides were on the menu." That upset me. So I decided to just cancel the large side all together. Since I ordered 3 meals, one with 7 tenders, I asked for a good amount of honey mustard and BBQ. He gave me 1 of each. It was the worst experience I have ever had at a drive thru. I wanted to return my whole order, but my husband was tired and just wanted to go home. I would like this matter taken care of.