Chicken Expressjanitorial skills

T Oct 23, 2018

I needed to say one more thing about the cleaning process that the women at the 114 Sycamore street bear in common. I have a hand washing habit that most use hand sanitizer in the be place of hand washing. And so since I live in a house and clean it properly, I use the same technique on the job. When I do the restrooms at work, it is first of all with gloves and I use pure bleach in a spray bottle to sanitize commodes and loosen the debris of any fecal matter. I also have a tub full of hot soapy and bleach, and pine water using the hot water that is used to make gravy and mashed potatoes. That's the water that I use to mop. But since I don't have a toilet brush at the job, I take that same mop sitting in that soapy hot pine and bleach water and use it to cleanse the remainder of fecal matter than to use my own hands to do so and I handle cash and food as well. That's the only water clean enough to use to clean a restroom to that degree. I also believe in double washing in the presence of employers it's that important. I saw code compliance Saturday and I was the one that felt the need to go outside and do the cleaning at our parking lot at that location. This has to be discussed so that men can take their rightful manly positions again in the game of employment.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices