Having problems with Chic-by-choice?

Chic-by-choice Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chic-by-choice Customer Service. Initial Chic-by-choice complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chic-by-choice above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chic-by-choice. Discuss the issues you have had with Chic-by-choice and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Chic-By-Choiceunable to use credit note on website and complete lack of response to my emails

Chic By Choice

I ordered 4 dresses in the Chic-by-choice sale with the intention of finding one suitable dress for a particular occasion. I was unaware that I could not have a refund on the 3 dresses I returned. The dresses arrived very badly packaged (surprising for designer clothing). After discovering I could not have a refund, I decided to keep 2 of the dresses and to return the 2 that most definitely did not fit me. The email responses to my various queries were incredibly slow. I did eventually receive confirmation of my returned dresses and a credit note code to be used on their website for £298. When I came to order 2 more dresses (which I didn't really want but didn't want to waste the £298) the credit note code wasn't accepted because I was spending approx £293 rather than the £298! My loss, not theirs! I have emailed 3 times now over the last couple of weeks and getting no response. So essentially I am £298 out of pocket and very fed up.

Chic-By-ChoiceChic-by-choice has the worst service

I was very excited when I found this site and I was also offered a discount as a first time customer. I signed up with my Facebook page and ordered a dress. They charged me the full price and discount was not applied. I contacted them right away and asked what was going on and they said that was a mistake and said that it was already too late. Then they said that I can use my discount next time when I order. I will never order from them again! Chic-by-choice has the worst service and they are highly unprofessional. By the way, I'm still waiting for my dress and it takes way too long!

Chic-By-Choice — Never again!

I'm very disappointed with Chic-by-choice website! Ordered from them in the past and was pretty satisfied...

www.chic-by-choice.comThe colours were different and it was too obvious

I purchased dress and gown from the company www.chic-by-choice.com. The seller sent two separate packages and the dress arrived with the big delay. When I wore the dress and gown, it turned out that the colours were wrong. It was so obvious that the gown was of completely different colour. I was upset and needed to search for the dress or gown again and did it in short time. I won’t buy from this website again.