Menu
Chic-by-choice Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Chic-by-choice
reviews & complaints

chic-by-choice.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Chic-by-choice Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Chic-by-choice at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Chic-by-choice has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chic-by-choice. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Chic-by-choice reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Chic-by-choice reviews & complaints

T
7:12 am EST

Chic-by-choice unable to use credit note on website and complete lack of response to my emails

Chic By Choice

I ordered 4 dresses in the Chic-by-choice sale with the intention of finding one suitable dress for a particular occasion. I was unaware that I could not have a refund on the 3 dresses I returned. The dresses arrived very badly packaged (surprising for designer clothing). After discovering I could not have a refund, I decided to keep 2 of the dresses and to return the 2 that most definitely did not fit me. The email responses to my various queries were incredibly slow. I did eventually receive confirmation of my returned dresses and a credit note code to be used on their website for £298. When I came to order 2 more dresses (which I didn't really want but didn't want to waste the £298) the credit note code wasn't accepted because I was spending approx £293 rather than the £298! My loss, not theirs! I have emailed 3 times now over the last couple of weeks and getting no response. So essentially I am £298 out of pocket and very fed up.

R
4:54 am EST

Chic-by-choice Chic-by-choice has the worst service

I was very excited when I found this site and I was also offered a discount as a first time customer. I signed up with my Facebook page and ordered a dress. They charged me the full price and discount was not applied. I contacted them right away and asked what was going on and they said that was a mistake and said that it was already too late. Then they said that I can use my discount next time when I order. I will never order from them again! Chic-by-choice has the worst service and they are highly unprofessional. By the way, I'm still waiting for my dress and it takes way too long!

C
2:17 am EDT

Chic-by-choice Never again!

I'm very disappointed with Chic-by-choice website! Ordered from them in the past and was pretty satisfied with my order. Recently I have ordered a dress and needed it on a special event! They promised to deliver my dress on a certain date, but on that they contacted me and told that my dress was no longer in stock so it would not be delivered. They offered me a refund and I got my money back. But the whole thing was a nightmare! I had several hours left before my party and I had no dress! These guys ruined everything and that's why they lost me as a customer!

Is Chic-by-choice legit?

Our verdict: Chic-by-choice's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Chic-by-choice may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Chic-by-choice earns 58% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Chic-by-choice assessed by Complaints board with 58% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

The age of Chic-by-choice's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Chic-by-choice.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Chic-by-choice website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Chic-by-choice.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Chic-by-choice protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Chic-by-choice. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
B
6:40 am EDT

Chic-by-choice The colours were different and it was too obvious

I purchased dress and gown from the company www.chic-by-choice.com. The seller sent two separate packages and the dress arrived with the big delay. When I wore the dress and gown, it turned out that the colours were wrong. It was so obvious that the gown was of completely different colour. I was upset and needed to search for the dress or gown again and did it in short time. I won’t buy from this website again.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Chic-by-choice contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Chic-by-choice?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chic-by-choice Customer Service. Initial Chic-by-choice complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chic-by-choice above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chic-by-choice. Discuss the issues you have had with Chic-by-choice and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.