Chevron Nigeria Ltdjob offer

K

Hello,
I received an job offer from chevron nigeria limited, lagos
2 chevron drive lekki peninsula,
P. M. B.12825 lagos,
Tel: +[protected]
Nigeria.

Can you please help me to verify whether its a scam or an actual company by this name.

Thanks.

• Updated by Farmonta · Sep 10, 2018

That said the store don't have to take my change, basically go somewhere else

• Updated by Joselin hernandez · Oct 28, 2019

Mal olor en la tienda

Joselin hernandez Nov 04, 2019

Fui a poner gas y aunque tengan las puertas abiertas se siente un mal olor como algo echado a perder en tienda eso es anti higienico y dañino para nosotros los clientes y para las personas que trabajan en ese lugar tienen que ir a limpiar o revisar.

• Di
    DINESH KUMAR Sep 28, 2019

contact me [protected] give me my prize chevron petreleum development United Kingdom i send you a certificate whose you send me

Comments

Jeff12341234 Feb 12, 2019

All I wanted was to get gas and the guy ryan delepine was very rude and seemed very angry immediately as he approached my car. Not a pleasant experience dealing with someone mad and angry when you just wanted $10 worth of gas.

Chevron should also have a policy for not hiring felons. (Which this guy is)

• Kl
    klarke miller Oct 22, 2018

I brought a can and bottle recycling reciept in later that day for $2.50. The attendant said I didn't perform the recycling and that they don't give benefit back to late receipts.

The cashier then drew an X on the reciept and threw it away and told me not to lie to him. This location should be ending their beverage recycling services.

• Ge
    George William1 Oct 22, 2018

Salieri payment and some others allowances

Comments

• William Moore1 Oct 21, 2018

Well i don't have much to say, i'm in love with my job as a marine engineer and i have been pad very very well

• We
    Wen Shi Oct 21, 2018

The lady in the chevron gas station at 5790 balboa Ave San Diego was rude to me. She was inpatient and had difficulty in understanding my question. I think she is unqualified for the position or at least shouldn't take her problems on the customers:/ 7/31/2017 5:33pm

• Al
    AllenB8 Oct 15, 2018

Chevron station at SW corner of Ray and Cooper in Chandler AZ is too loud. It's so loud I won't buy gas there any more. Your prices are too high too, which is another discourager.

• Ke
    Kevin Rawle Sep 10, 2018

I am unable to login or register to enter the competition and support won't help me and there is no customer phone number to talk to someone who could help.
    Very poor customer service.

• Pa
    Paulo Cravo Oct 11, 2016

Olá, eu recebi uma proposta de emprego da empresa PLATFORM PETROLEUM LTDA
    6 LasodeCrescnt off Ozumba Mbadiwa Road Victoria Island
    Lagos, Nigéria + [protected], + [protected]
    E-mail [email protected], www.platformpetroleum.com
    E gostaria de saber a veracidade da proposta ou trata se de algum golpe ??

• Mr
    mrlawson Aug 26, 2016

When I entered this Chevron gas station on 09/01/11, there were two clerks. I looked around for candy and then had to use the restroom. One of the clerks, an older woman, knocked hard on the restroom door asking me did I take anything off the shelf and into the restroom with me. I replied no. It wasn't until after I used the restroom to purchase items (candy item & bottle item). There was no evidence to give her the perception that I took something into the restroom. I guess not all Chevrons have surveillance cameras. I quietly bought the items and left. The allegation was rather upsetting and left me suspicious of racial profiling by the clerk. This will be the last time I go to this particular Chevron.

sardman Apr 13, 2015

DEAR SIR I RECEIVED 1MAIL FROM CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD.I DO NOT KNOW THAT THE MAIL IS COMING FROM THE COMPANY.HERE I FORWARD THE SAME MAIL TO YOU.PLEASE CHECK THIS AND INFORM ME ABOUT THIS, ASOON AS POSSIBLE
    THANKING YOU
    Mohammed Mosbah
    Email : [email protected]

YOURSFAITHFULLY

• Ab
    abdul ramshad Jul 24, 2013

Dear sir
    I received a job offer mail from sea trucks nigeria ltd. I am not sure that mail is comming from the same company or not. I am attaching the offer letter below. You may pls inform me and contact me with my e-mail. [email protected]
    Have a great day ahead

• Pa
    patriciadegenin Jun 19, 2013

Dear all:
    I have just received an email from Chevron Nigeria Limited (please see below). I am sure it is a scam...perhaps it can help to other people and dont believe in offers coming from "william Penson". Good luck!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula,
    Private Mail Bag 12825 Lagos, Nigeria.
    Tel:+234 81 [protected]

With the approbation of the Board of Directors & Management of Chevron Nigeria Limited and After total confirmation and screening processes conducted by our Screening Department of Chevron Nigeria Limited. We are pleased to formally offer you an assignation to work with us for the provision Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, Please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the working order are acceptable by you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page (Accept Job Offer) of the Contract and return same back to us via email attachment .

You are to instantly contact DARLINTON ASSOCIATE & LAW FIRM with the details stated underneath to obtain your Oath Application Form from the Nigeria Federal high court of justice to enable us process your Residence and Work permit / Visa and also legalize your contract engagement with Chevron Nigeria Limited . This Oath Application Form covers for your total contract acceptance with duration terms and allegiance to the laws guiding the Aliens/Expatriates Registration Quota under the Ministry of Internal Affairs which empowers Chevron Nigeria Limited to procure your works/residence permit with the Nigeria Immigration Services here in Nigeria.

Find Below the Contact details of DARLINGTON ASSOCIATE & LAW FIRM for your prompt action.

DARLINGTON ASSOCIATE & LAW FIRM
    VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Designation: Solicitor and Advocate in Law
    Tel: +234 81 [protected]

Once you obtain the Oath Application Form from the Nigeria Federal high court of justice, you are required to send to us via e-mail scanned copies of the following documents which will aid us to procure your Residence and Work Permit / Visa:
    1 .Scan copy of your Oath Application Form from the Nigeria Federal High Court of Justice
    2.Scan copy of your duly Signed Job Offer Letter
    3. Scan copy of your Valid passport (at least 6 months to expiration)
    4. Scan copy of your four recent full-face Colored Photographs.

For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at once; we anticipate on your response, call us on Tel:+234 81 [protected]

Regards,
    Mr. Williams Penson
    Human Resource Manager

• Ci
    cilleen Feb 21, 2013

We have received the same letter confirming employment. Is this legit? and what will the cost of the visa be, approx? also do you know if we will get the 2500. back for the insurance policy they require?

• Gl
    Glenson Feb 12, 2013

Is this is a scam also, , , please check this out spam email from me..

JOHNSONS LAW FIRM
    80 Abacha road, Port Harcourt.Nigeria.

Attention: Glenson A. Balbas,

There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA.

2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)
    3, Regularization of stay.

Once the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) has approved the request for cable visa, it will be forwarded to the NIGERIAN EMBASSYwho will issue you an S.T.R VISA. The regularization of stay is done here in NIGERIA on your arrival.

Firstly before I proceed with the application to the Nigeria Embassy in your location to give you a STR VISA, I have to first of all get you your ExpatriateQuota Approval Letter and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria.

You are to send me the following required documents so that I can make an application for you with the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for the approval of your Resident/worker's Permit, Cable Visa (which is a per-requisite for STR Visa) and Expatriate Quota.

1. Proof of vaccination against yellow fever.
    2. Expatriate travelers insurance policy certificate (ETIP)
    3. A scanned copy of your international passport.
    4. Letter Of Appointment

THE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (ETIP) COVER is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is proves that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The ETIP has benefits to the tune of $9, 500 000.00 (NINE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLAR S) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc.

The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC, is a Nigerian Government owned insurance company located in Nigeria. So you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the ETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

Attached is the Nigerian Immigration Services form, you are to go through it carefully before filling it properly. On confirmation from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for the approval of your cable visa, expatriate quota resident/worker's permit, it will be forwarded to the Nigerian Embassy in your location.

You will be invited from the Nigerian Embassy in your location for a brief interview for your S.T.R visa. The form attached is in PDF format, which means you need adobe acrobat to open it.

These are the vital procedures which you must adhere to because it is in accordance to the" Expatriate Statutory Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria".

Barrister. Steve Johnson
    Immigration Attorney

On 11-02-2013, Glenson Balbas wrote:
    Hi,
    I've been told by PETRORAS to contact you regarding my Visa Processing, Thank you

PETROBRAS NIGERIA LIMITED
    Plot 98, Adeola Odeku Street,
    Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
    Telephone: +234–[protected]
    Fax NO: +234–[protected]

• Wa
    Waheed ur rehman Nov 11, 2012

Respected Sir / Madam, I recive a job offer letter to nigerian agip oil throuh hr department chris oboh as a mechanical supervisor( Mile 4, Ikwere Road, Agip Estate,
    Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria.)from given address. and sender is chris oboh, and signed with hr head MR RICK WHITE.
    HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT. i want to know about this job offer is he scam, fraud or geniune

• Ju
    Julmino Nov 01, 2012

Dear Sir,
    MY NAME IS MR. Julmino A. Sappal, Architect Design Engineer, fr. Saudi Arabia (Email: [email protected])
    Please verify the following personnel if they are connected and authorized to sign contract in behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited:

CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED,
    2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula
    Private Mail Bag 1282
    Lagos, Nigeria.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    TEL: +[protected]

ATTN: JULMINO A. SAPPAL,

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND SUITABLE FOR THE POSITION TO SERVE IN CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO RESUME SITE ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 30TH 2012. YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS TO HAVE ROUNDED UP ALL IMMIGRATION MATTERS WITH THE ACCREDITED IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT IN NIGERIA

THIS WILL ENABLE US TO HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS (EXPATRIATE QUOTA AND CABLE VISA) NEEDED BY THE NIGERIAN EMBASSY, SO THAT YOUR VISA CAN BE PROCESSED.
    UPON COMPLETION OF THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS WITH THE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT, FUNDS WILL THEN BE MADE AVAILABLE TO ENABLE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR FLIGHT TICKET AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES AFTER WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE APPROVAL OF YOUR WORKERS /RESIDENTIAL PERMIT.

ATTACHED IS THE LETTER OF APPOINTMENT AS YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PUT DOWN YOUR SIGNATURE ON IT AND SEND A COPY TO US AND THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY ALONG WITH OTHER NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS WHICH INCLUDE A SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

YOU WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION LAWYER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

FAITHFULLY,

ELLIOT IBIE,
    HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,
    CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD.

FIDELITY IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
    IMMIGRATION PLAZA, Plot 102, Awolowo
    way, Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria .

Attention: JULMINO A. SAPPAL,

I am writing to inform you that you will have to get an Expatriates Oath of Affidavit for Good Conduct(EOAGC) from the Federal high court of Nigeria before your visa will be approved and the affidavit certificate will cost you just $580usd.

In furtherance with the sad experience the company had in the past from its employed expatriates, the Federal Government of Nigeria has resolved that expatriate or employee, employed to work with any company in Nigeria shall obtain an Expatriate Oath of affidavit of good conduct which will also aid a legal trust by the company as stipulated by the law of Federal Republic of Nigeria in compliance with the laws of Immigration Service commission on employment as affiliated to the Immigrant Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Employment which concern a multinational company of this nature.

This will enable the company to put up legal trust and mutual confidence in you, as to meet with the company’s initial compulsory convenient benefit policy as clearly stated in your contract.

This also will aid in the procurement of your Expatriate traveling paper/working permit and your visa, because with out these affidavit your visa application will not be approved.
    If you have a friend or relative working in Nigeria, ask him/her to go to the federal high court of Nigeria and obtain this affidavit certificate for you and the send it over to me so that i can apply for your visa immediately but if you don't have any relative working in Nigeria just get back to me as soon as you receive this email so that i will give you a payment information on how you can transfer this $580usd to me to secure the Expatriates Oath of Affidavit for Good Conduct(EOAGC) for you immediately to enable me apply for your visa as soon as possible.

Barrister: Mike Ihem
    IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY.

• Ok
    okereke love Aug 16, 2012

am miss okereke love a graduate of imo state university, i red industrial chemistry.plz i need the p o box of chevron nig plc.their email is not going through, and i need to submit my cv.

• Ok
    okereke love Aug 16, 2012

i m miss okereke love, a graduate of industrial chemistry(imo state university), to be precisesly.i heard of chevron employment offer, they sent out an email adress, but, its not going through.plz, i need their p o box, to enable me send my cv.

• Cm
    cm scully Aug 06, 2012

ATTN: SIR

With the approval of the Board of Directors of Chevron Malaysia limited, we are delighted to formally offer you the Appointment to work with us in Chevron Malaysia limited for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the Offer Letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 7 working days.

You are to immediately make contact with Chevron Consultant & Associates with the below details to secure your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the Malaysian High Court of Justice to enable us process your residence and work permit / Visa and also legalize your contract engagement with Chevron Malaysia limited.This Affidavit covers for your total contract acceptance with duration terms and allegiance to the laws guiding the Aliens/Expatriates Registration Quota under the Federal Ministry of Internal Affairs which empowers us to procure your works/residence permit with the Malaysian Immigration Services here in Malaysia.

CHEVRON CONSULTANT & ASSOCIATES
    Address: Menara Tm Level 22 Jalan
    Pantai Baharu Kuala Lumpur, Bangsar Malaysia
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Designation: Solicitor and Advocate in Law
    Contact Person: Martin Onyema.

On getting the Affidavit make available to us the below documents for the processing of your Residence and Work permit / Visa:

1. Scan copy of your duly Signed Job Offer Letter
    2. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)
    3. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Colored)

Attempts to get you on phone before this contract was sent failed, please note that you will not require any interviews for this job due to your experience in the job offered, rather on arrival here you will undergo mandatory 2 weeks training/instruction on the position offered to you.

Congratulations!

Thanks and best regards,

Mr. Long Douglas
    Human Resources Department
    Chevron Malaysia Limited.

• Lu
    lurch Sep 02, 2011

I find that it's also effective to contact Corporate when there's an undesirable experience at any store. I've used it with Chain restaurants, Department stores, and other various retailers. Citing the name of the perpetrator, if possible, as well as the date, time and details of your experience can stir things up. Sometimes they will communicate with you and take corrective action themselves.

• Ar
    ariza,richard Aug 03, 2011

good day sir,
    I would to know if the Noble Consultant Limited is a legitimate tie up with Chevron Nigeria limited, because they offering me a job.Sad to say they gave already a working contract.Hoping for your immediate response regarding this matter.Thank you and good day

• Da
    dallon Aug 02, 2011

Attn: Chevron-Texaco Beneficiary
    Your verification number is: (CT-389-6373, FGN/P-073-92).
    We wish to congratulate you over your email success in the Chevron-Texaco
    computer balloting sweepstake held recently.your price is worth $1, 000, 000.00
    USD United States Dollars.
    1.full name
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Phone: (+234) [protected]
    All response should be forewarded to Mr. David at [email protected]
    Co-sponsors of this online promotion are listed herein: Shell Oil Company,
    Pepsi Corporation, and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

• Cu
    curiuosguy Jul 15, 2011

Can anyone shed a little light on this
    66 Crowdon Ave Street, London, W1T 3EF
    Mr.Clifford Jacobs
    (Human Resources Manager)
    I recieved pretty much the same letter don't want to be caught the same way others were.
    [email protected]
    Any info would be good thank you

Anton DB Jun 13, 2011

I had this experience recently, and was asked to pay $2000 for a visa.
    Very funny indeed

• En
    Ens Josel A Mercado PN Jun 04, 2011

dear
    sir/madam

My name is Eri Bolivar:
    Good day toassist send me an email asking where my documents for a position in Chevron Nigeria Limited, would like to know if this is fraud.
    I leave my mail for any information [email protected]
    Show below is the letter coming from noble consultant

Client code /VIC/CNL/ vol. 2011

ATTN: SIR,
    You are here by notified that your qualifications and experiences
    which you submitted at a job finding site were found suitable for the
    requirements of Chevron Nigeria Limited.
    For verification and screening you are to submit your most recent
    resume through our e-mail...

EKE STANLEY
    CHIEF RECRUITANT.
    CHEVRON EMPLOYMENT

• En
    Ens Josel A Mercado PN Jun 04, 2011

DEAR SIR,
    I RECEIVED 1MAIL FROM CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD.I DO NOT KNOW THAT THE MAIL IS COMING FROM THE COMPANY.HERE IS THE LETTER BELOW...
    PLEASE INFORM ME AND YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS..

SINCERELY,

ENS JOSEL A MERCADO PN

Client code /VIC/CNL/ vol. 2011

ATTN: SIR,
    You are here by notified that your qualifications and experiences
    which you submitted at a job finding site were found suitable for the
    requirements of Chevron Nigeria Limited.
    For verification and screening you are to submit your most recent
    resume through our e-mail...

EKE STANLEY
    CHIEF RECRUITANT.
    CHEVRON EMPLOYMENT

• Mo
    Moicano12 Jun 02, 2011

Hi Gents,
    Taking care of the bandits, with the story of work in nigeria. they just want you to release money from the history of the ETIP visa.
    Attention:

I am Barrister Steven Johnson, Nigeria Immigration attorney mandated by Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA.

2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)

3, Regularizations of stay.

Once the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) has approved the request for cable visa, it will be forwarded to the NIGERIAN EMBASSY who will issue you a S.T.R VISA. The regularization of stay is done here in NIGERIA on your arrival.

Firstly before I proceed with the application to the Nigeria Embassy in your location to give you a STR VISA, I have to first of all get you your Expatriate Quota Approval Letter and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria.

1. Proof of vaccination against yellow fever.

2. Medical fitness report (HIV, HEPATITIS B)

3. Expatriate travelers insurance policy certificate (ETIP)

4. A scanned copy of your international passport.

5. Offer Letter from Chevron Nigeria Limited.

THE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (ETIP) COVER, is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is a prove that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The ETIP should have benefits to the tune of $6, 000 000.00 (SIX MILLION US DOLLARS) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc

The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC.

NICON INSURANCE PLC is a government owned insurance company located in Nigeria, so you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the ETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

Call me if you have any question +[protected]

Barrister: Steven Johnson

IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

On Fri, 27 May 2011 16:52:20 +0100, Moisés Ortiz <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Sir,
    Find here the contract already signed by me. please tell me, What documents are necessary to order the working visa?

B.Regards

To: [email protected]
    Subject: Agip Offer Lette

NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD

Address: Mile 4, Ikwere Road, Agip Estate,

Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria.

Fax number: +[protected]

Dear Margarito Ortiz,

With the approval of the Board members of Nigerian Agip Oil Company, we are delighted to formally offer you the Appointment to work with us in Nigerian Agip Oil Company for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the Offer Letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 7 working days.

Once you accept and sign this offer, you are to contact the immigration lawyer with the below email address and request for information required to enable him process your STR visa. Please note that your consistency is highly needed to enable him do his job and get you STR visa on time, also endeavor to keep us posted as regards your progress with the lawyer

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Visa Information

The below email belongs to the immigration lawyer who will be charge of your STR visa, once you agree to the terms and condition of this offer by signing your signature on the space provided, you are to immediately contact the below email address and let the lawyer know that you have accepted the job request STR visa requirements from him.

NATIONAL IMMIGRATION CHAMBERS

Plot 7, 1C Immigration Close, Trans-Amadi

Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria

Telephone: +[protected]

Upon receipt of the required documents from your side the immigration lawyer will secure your residence and work permit here in Nigeria and will contact the Nigerian Consulate in your country and fax all your documents to them to facilitate your visa.

Within a space of 7 working days after your papers have been faxed to the consulate, we shall notify you on when to go to the Consulate Office in your country for the endorsement of your international passport, brief interview and issuance of visa.

Best regards

MR. MARTIN PAUL SAMBO

HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.

• Lu
    Luisito B. Payongayong May 04, 2011

Good Day
    I 've just recieve this e mail from CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
    and i would like to now if this is true thanks in advance and hope to get some answer

CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED,
    2 Chevron Drivthis e, Lekki Peninsula
    Private Mail Bag 1282
    Lagos, Nigeria.
    Tel: +[protected]

Attn:Luisito B. Payongayong,

We Are Please To Bring To Your Notice That Your Qualification And Experiences Is Found Suitable For Employment With Chevron Nigeria Limited.

We Hereby Attached An Advance Copy Of The Contract Terms For Your Perusal. On Your Satisfaction With The Contract Terms You Are Expected To Sign It And Send It Back To Us Immediately Via E-Mail Attachment.

Also, You Are To Attach In The Contract Terms A Copy Of Your Most Recent Passport- Photograph For Us To Forward To Your Employer Chevron Nigeria Limited For The Release Of Your Employment Letter.

However Once We Are Through With The Signing Of The Contract Terms And Employment Letter, An Immigration Lawyer Who Will Be Contracted To Assist And Guide You On The Immigration Procedures.

His Primary Assignment Is To Make Sure Your Workers / Resident Permit, Cable Visa And Expatriate Quota Approval Are Granted Without Delay.

Your Consistency Will Be Highly Needed In Order For You To Meet Up With The Stipulated Date Of Resumption.

You Are to Furnish the Immigration Lawyer with Documents That Will Be Required by the Nigerian Immigration Service In order For Them to Grant These Approvals on Time.

As Soon As Your Resident/Workers Permit, Cable Visa And Expatriate Quota Approval Is Granted Here In Nigeria It Will Be Faxed To The Nigerian High Commission In Your Location Who Will In Turn Invite You For An Interview For A Str Visa.

A Copy Of The Approval From The Nigerian Immigration Service Will Also Be Faxed To Your Employer Chevron Nigeria Limited In Order For Them To Start Making Arrangements On How To Pay You Your First Month Entitlements That Will Cover Your Flight Tickets And Other Miscellaneous Expenses Incurred In The Course Of Your Traveling.

The Contract Signing And Immigration Matters Is Suppose Not To Take More Than Two Weeks, Since We Are Working With A Limited Time.

ELLIOT IBIE MATHEW
    HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES.
    CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED.

• Na
    Najeep deep Apr 20, 2011

hello,

|I received job offer from chevron nigeria by this email

BESTWAY RECRUITMENT LIMITED

Mailing Address: 105 Prosper Business Centre

146/154 Kilburn High London NW6 4JD

England, United Kingdom.

Tel: +44 [protected]

Fax: +44 [protected]

Attn: Sir.

Subject: Chevron Recruitment.

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences were found suitable for the requirements of Chevron Nigeria Limited.

For verification and screening you are to submit your most recent resumes and certificates through our Careers department e-mail below.

Total Years of Experience:-

and I got other email from Mark William

Mon, March 28, 2011 11:36:42 AMChevron Offer Letter
    From: Mark Williams <[email protected]>View Contact
    To: najeeb deeb <[email protected]>

Chevron Offer Letter.docx (208KB)

CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD

2 Chevron Drive, LekkiPeninsula

Private Mail Bag 1282 Lagos, Nigeria.

Fax number: +[protected]

Dear Najeeb Rasheed Deeb,

With the approval of the Board members of Chevron Nigeria, we are delighted to formally offer you the Appointment to work with us in Chevron Nigeria for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the Offer Letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 7 working days.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Visa Information

ENOCH IMMIGRATION CHAMBERS

Plot 4, 15A Construction Close,

Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt,

Rivers State Nigeria.

Best regards

MR. MARK WILLIAMS

HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.

please I want to know if this offer is legal one or scam. and I around to send the money to the insurance company
    please confirm that as soon as posible because I dont have much time to send it, if the offer is correct.

jeandebaie Apr 16, 2011

can you tell me if this is a scam .and how i wood find out call chevron om Monday what do you think

jeandebaie Apr 16, 2011

CLASSYJOBS CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    211 Gloceshitre Street, London, W1T 3EF
    Attn;Rick Lewis,

We Are Pleased To Bring To Your Notice That Your Qualification And Experiences Is Found Suitable For Employment With Chevron Petroleum Company.

We Hereby Attach An Advance Copy Of The Contract Terms For Your Perusal. On Your Satisfaction With The Contract Terms You Are Expected To Sign It And Send It Back To Us Immediately Via E-Mail Attachment.

Also, You Are To Attach In The Contract Terms A Copy Of Your Most Recent Passport- Photograph For Us To Forward To Your Employer Chevron Petroleum Company For The Release Of Your Employment Letter.

The Services Of The Immigration Lawyer Has Already Been Taken Care Of By Your Employer, In Other Words You Are Not Suppose To Pay Him For His Services.

A Copy Of The Approval From The Nigerian Immigration Service Will Also Be Faxed To Your Employer Chevron Petroleum Company In Order For Them To Start Making Arrangements On How To Pay You Your First Month Entitlements That Will Cover Your Flight Tickets And Other Miscellaneous Expenses Incurred In The Course Of Your Traveling.

Mr.Clifford Jacobs

• Kr
    Krunal Kamlesh Shinde Apr 10, 2011

I had received a job offer from Chevron Nigeria & Noble Recruitment for the Post of Material Man / Logistic Co-ordinator and starting from 16th May, 2011. I have doubt for the same offer letter.For Noble Recruitment address given is No 51 churchill street uk.london, po box 357786 Tel: [protected] & client code is VIC/CNL/Vol.2011 signed by Terry Bent & Elliot Ibie

• Az
    azinwi Apr 07, 2011

hello
    well i have being sent a contract form for this service.
    GEM RECRUIT CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    116 NEWMAN STREET.LONDON
    About a job for HSE supervisor .
    need verification .if its not a scam . thats m email [email protected]

• Ap
    aprinaldi Mar 25, 2011

116 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EF
    Attn;Aprinaldi.Amd

Mr.Gerald Andrew

Samuel Salgarino Jr. Mar 21, 2011

Sir/ madam I am Samuel Salgarino Jr, I had receive an email from Mr. Gerald Andrew & Attorney Barrister Slomon Nhanji. I'm just clarify if this employment email letter is coming by the company CHEVRON NEGERIA LIMITED? I don't want to put my self and my family in danger.. So can you help me sir/madam to make solution for this?
    below are there email messages:
    116 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EF
    Tell; +[protected]

All responses must be sent to this email: [email protected]
    Attn: Sir.

Subject: Chevron Petroleum Company Recruitment.

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences are found suitable for the requirements of Chevron Petroleum Company.

For verification and screening, you are to submit your most recent
    resume and certificates to our e-mail above

Mr. Gerald Andrews

EMAIL MESSAGES OF ATTORNEY BARRISTER;;;;;;
    * Nigeria_Residence.pdfNigeria_Residence.pdf

OYOMBA CHAMBERS
    NO 45 ADEOLA IDEGUN CLOSE IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA

Attention:samuel jr salgarino,
    I am Barrister Solomon Nnaji, Immigration attorney mandated by Chevron to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA.
    2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)
    3, Regularization of stay.

and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria.

1. Proof of vaccination against yellow fever.
    2. Medical fitness report (HIV, HEPATITIS B)
    3. Nigeria expatriate travelers insurance policy certificate (NETIP)
    4. A scanned copy of your international passport.
    5. Letter of Acceptance of Job Offer
    THE NIGERIA EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (NETIP) COVER is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is proves that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The NETIP should have benefits to the tune of $9, 000 000.00 (NINE MILLION US DOLLARS) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc.
    The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC, is a Nigerian government owned insurance company located in Nigeria, so you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the NETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

Attached is the Nigerian Immigration Services form, you are to go through it carefully before filling it properly.On confirmation from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for of the approval of your cable visa, expatriate quota resident/worker's permit, it will be forwarded to the Nigerian Embassy in your location.
    Barrister: Solomon Nnaji
    IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

mike kull Mar 19, 2011

I recently was approched by chevron nigeria ltd for a job offer.The attorney Mike Amadi wanted me to western union money for Nicon insurance.I have looked up attorneys in Nigeria and cannot fine any law firm by above name. I need to know if this is legitament.I have sent scanned copies of papers back to chevron but have no contact information to go on .

mickey garcia Mar 18, 2011

Dear Sir / Madam,

1. Elliot Ibie - Head HR -CNL Lagos, Nigeria
    2. Gerald Bricks - Head Access Consultant, 58 james street W1U, Eng., UK
    3. Godwin Philips - Access Consultant -58 james street, W1U, Eng., UK
    4. Solomon Nnaji -Nigeria Immigration Attorney, Lagos, Nigerian

I also received mails from Noble Consultancy offering a job from Chevron Nigeria Limited with unbelievable amount of salary and benefits.

Please could you do me a favor and verify if this one is ligitimate or not. I will leave my e-mail address here so anyone can reply.

We are please to bring to your notice that your qualification and experiences is found suitable for employment with Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL).

We hereby attached an advance copy of the contract terms for your perusal. On your satisfaction with the contract terms you are expected to sign it and send it back to us immediately via e-mail attachment. Also, you are to attach in the contract terms a copy of your most recent passport- photograph for us to forward to your employer Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) for the release of your employment letter.

However once we are through with the signing of the contract terms and employment letter, an immigration lawyer who will be contracted to assist and guide you on the immigration procedures.

can you give me a reply on this matter, by the way im Mike Garcia, from philippines.. thank you god bless, [email protected]

mickey garcia Mar 18, 2011

sir,

Michael Garcia, also receive that kind of email also an attachment from gerald bricks. he said for me that im fit for the position in chevron nigeria limited also as warehouse supervisor. and also involving your name on a reply saying"LIBRA CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    26 Abbeywood Street, London, EC1V 7HD
    Attn;Michael G. Garcia
    Contact the immigration lawyer on [email protected] or [email protected] his name is Barrister Solomon Nnaji.We advise that you treat this as urgent message because time is running out.
    Yours Faitfhully
    Glen Thompson" im only a simple person that really beleive in GOD purpose, if these kind of email that i receive is really his purpose to me, so it means no doubt to accept, if you are in my side what wuold you do, kindly give a feedback on this matter, i really appreciate of an action that god told you to do. Godbless.