Chevron Nigeria Ltdjob offer

K Review updated:

Hello,
I received an job offer from chevron nigeria limited, lagos
2 chevron drive lekki peninsula,
P. M. B.12825 lagos,
Tel: +[protected]
Nigeria.

Can you please help me to verify whether its a scam or an actual company by this name.

Thanks.

• Updated by Farmonta · Sep 10, 2018

That said the store don't have to take my change, basically go somewhere else

• Updated by Joselin hernandez · Oct 28, 2019

Mal olor en la tienda

• Ta
    Tanre Ibrahim Jauro Oct 07, 2008

please i recieved a massage that i was shortlisted for an employment with chevron nigeria, can you help me veryfy? name is Tanre Ibrahim Jauro

• Ta
    Tanre Ibrahim Jauro Oct 07, 2008

please can i have your contact phone number?

• Tu
    tunde afolabi Feb 25, 2009

Dear sir

i disagree about the way some of the expertrait treat their domestic helps eg pd driver and steward. some of them recieve bad salary of which i can say humiliating. pls ensure that some of these people will not tanish the good name chevron nig has already made

tunde

• Ab
    Abdulalim Ibrahim Gambo Jun 18, 2009

Hello.
    I am Abdul-alim Ibrahim Gambo a student of Chemical Engineering, University of Maiduguri 400 level. I am a beneficiary of NNPC/CNL 2006/2007 scholarship award. We used to send our academic status at the end of each session to CHEVRON NIG LTD. Being a 400 level student the school is sending us for six month IT (industrial training) throughout semester. So, for that reason I attached my application with my result in the month of March 2009 and up till now I didn’t hear any respond. Please sir I want you to help me whether you are accepting IT students.
    I will be very grateful if my application is favourably considered.
    Thanks.
    Abdul-alim Ibrahim Gambo
    Department of Chemical Engineering,
    University of Maiduguri.
    P M B 1069.
    TEL:+2347039483093

• Un
    Unsure In USA Aug 04, 2009

Anyone ever heard of a sub contractor for Cheveron Nigeria call HillDrill Engineering Limited? They claim to be a contractor for Cheveron Nigeria hiring in Lagos, Nigeria. Email me at [email protected] yahoo.com please if you know anything.

• Ki
    KIRWIN PATRICK SAMUEL Aug 27, 2009

DEAR SIR/MADAM
    MY NAME IS MR KP SAMUEL AND I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM PLATINUM CONSULTANTS/CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED STATING THAT MY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS MATCHES THEIR NEEDS .PLEASE COULD I SEND THEM A UPDATED RESUME AND CERTIFICATES FOR SCREENING AND VERIFICATION .IS THIS CONSULTANT REAL OR AM I RAISING MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING.

THANKING YOU

• Zi
    zippys Sep 21, 2009

This is definately a scam. I got the same e-mails.

• Er
    erik willer 80 Sep 25, 2009

I also received a lettter from Chevron Nigeria Limited. Please e-mail me and let me know if this is a scam. I signed contract and am waiting for appointment letter. I don't want to put my family or myself in danger for a scam. Thank you [email protected]

• Ku
    Kumar12345 Oct 03, 2009

All these are stupid mails from stealers, remember that if a company required your service then they are able to get VISA also. they do not need a thired party to arrange it.

• Ra
    Ramlan Bin Abd Rashid Oct 09, 2009

Pleasant Evening,

Dear Sir,

I've received an offer claiming from hilldrill engineering limited a few days ago for the post of HSE Coordinator and attached together is the contract document. The question is, are there any company listed as the above appointed as a contractor or agent under Chevron Limited?

I can be contacted via email at:- [email protected]

Kindly assist me on this matter. Your kind assistance is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ramlan Abd Rashid

(Malaysia)

• Ln
    L. Neighbors Oct 29, 2009

This is a ripoff get way from it.

• Ci
    ciprian Apr 11, 2010

Mid april 2010, Mr Emala Kala is still acting as a Chevron Nigeria Human resources officer.
    Today, his goes through York Recruitment services to fih its victims.
    I received the same contract than the one published between Chevron and Mr Stupid Man. I was not very happy that Mr Kala considered me as a stupid man.

anshuman_sharma Apr 12, 2010

I also get the contract by noble consultancy on behalf of chevron Please confirm it is a frud case or not.

James Hardie Apr 18, 2010

To whom it may concern:
    I recently received the below mail with an attached contract with Chevron letterheads and signed by a Mr. Emeka Kala, Chevron Nigereia, HR manager (234-84-815335). Could you please get back to me in regards to whether this is a legitimate contract or is it just a scam?

James Hardie

York Capital Consultants (U K) Ltd
    Mailing Address: 117 Buspace Studios
    Conln Street LONDON W10 5AP
    England, United Kingdom
    Telephone: Tel: +44-7045706904
    Fax number: +44-7092859442

Attn: James Hardie,

We are please to bring to your notice that your qualification and experiences is found suitable for employment with Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL).

We hereby attached an advance copy of the contract terms for your perusal. On your satisfaction with the contract terms you are expected to sign it and send it back to us immediately via e-mail attachment. Also, you are to attach in the contract terms a copy of your most recent passport- photograph for us to forward to your employer Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) for the release of your employment letter.

However once we are through with the signing of the contract terms and employment letter, an immigration lawyer who will be contracted to assist and guide you on the immigration procedures.

His primary assignment is to make sure your workers / resident permit, cable visa and expatriate quota approval are granted without delay.

The services of the immigration lawyer has already been taken care of by your employer, in other words you are not suppose to pay him for his services.

Your consistency will be highly needed in order for you to meet up with the stipulated date of resumption.

You are to furnish the immigration lawyer with documents that will be required by the Nigerian Immigration Service in order for them to grant these approvals on time, as soon as your resident/workers permit, cable visa and expatriate quota approval is granted in Nigeria it will be faxed to the Nigerian high Commission in your location who will in turn invite you for an interview for a STR visa.

A copy of the approval from the Nigerian Immigration Service will also be faxed to your employer Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in order for them to start making arrangements on how to pay you your first month entitlements that will cover your flight tickets and other miscellaneous expenses incurred in the course of your traveling.

The contract signing and immigration matters is suppose not to take more than two weeks, since we are working with a limited time.

Mr. Maurice Walker

• Ad
    adventurer charlie Jun 14, 2010

Good day everyone,

I also received mails from Noble Consultancy offering a job from Chevron Nigeria Limited with unbelievable amount of salary and benefits.

Please could you do me a favor and verify if this one is ligitimate or not. I will leave my e-mail address here so anyone can reply.

Thanks a lot.

• Pj
    pjreddy Dec 17, 2010

good day everyone
    my name is reddy from india and i was offered toolpusher job from chevron nigeria from [email protected]
    and they asked me to coperate with barrister steven enoch ([email protected]m)/This sender is DomainKeys verified"Steven Enoch" <[email protected] they asked me for etip insurance with several schemes from 2500usd to 10000usd, and then for visa fees 970usd and for bank account opening 5000usd, so that the chevron company will put 30, 000 usd into my account . i was little bit late when i recognised them as fake after sending money (2500 and 970 usd ). i checked on website and then i found i am cheated.dont believe this guy with steven enoch ENOCH IMMIGRATION CHAMBERS
    Plot 4, 15A Construction Close, Trans-Amadi
    Telephone: +234 816 728 5078
    he used to call me and from above number and gave me several bank details to deposit.
    I am totally seeking help from everyone here so, that we shopuld put an end to this scams, please help me regarding this.. thank you.
    mail me @ [email protected]

MR.Pinoy Jan 26, 2011

ENOCH IMMIGRATION CHAMBERS
    Plot 4, 15A Construction Close, Trans-Amadi

Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: +234 816 728 5078 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +234 816 728 5078 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Attention: Sir,

I am Barrister Steven Enoch, Nigeria Immigration attorney mandated by Chevron Nigerian Limited to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA.

2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)

3, Regularizations of stay.

Once the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) has approved the request for cable visa, it will be forwarded to the NIGERIAN EMBASSY who will issue you a S.T.R VISA. The regularization of stay is done here in NIGERIA on your arrival.

Firstly before I proceed with the application to the Nigeria Embassy in your location to give you a STR VISA, I have to first of all get you your Expatriate Quota Approval Letter and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria.

You are to send me the following required documents so that I can make an application for you with the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for the approval of your Resident/worker's Permit, Cable Visa (which is a per-requisite for STR Visa) and Expatriate Quota.

5. Appointment Letter from Chevron Nigeria Limited

THE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (ETIP) COVER, is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is a prove that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The ETIP should have benefits to the tune of $6, 000 000.00 (SIX MILLION US DOLLARS) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc

The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC.

NICON INSURANCE PLC is a government owned insurance company located in Nigeria, so you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the ETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

You will be invited from the Nigerian Embassy in your location for a brief interview for your S.T.R visa. The form attached is in PDF format, which means you need adobe acrobat to open it.

These are the vital procedures which you must adhere to because it is in accordance to the" Expatriate Statutory Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria".

Call me if you have any question +234 816 728 5078 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +234 816 728 5078 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

( is this true?, im int the philippines and i called at the nigerian embassy, they said that this is a scam.. because of this nicon issurance PLC

sachary Feb 03, 2011

think only this, how cold you become a candidate to work in a company if you didn't send any application form. i also receive the letter from noble consultancy. same as the other they tell the salary. but when they said maintenance in meat company i think again and search what is chevron. as far as i know this is the oil producer company. this is a scam. waste of time. if the company needs you all the expenses is shoulder by the company.
    this is the third fifth letter i received and i send before this my photo copy of my passport

From: Mike Amadi <[email protected]>
    To: Zacarias Sentoy <[email protected]>
    Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 6:29:23 PM
    Subject: IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY

AMADI IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM

IMMIGRATION PLAZA, Plot 102, Awolowo

way, Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria .

Telephone: +234 803 887 5290

Attention: Zacarias S. Sentoy,

I am Barrister Mike Amadi, Immigration attorney mandated by Chevron to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA .

2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)

3, Regularization of stay.

Firstly before I proceed with the application to the Nigeria Embassy in your location to give you a STR VISA, I have to first of all get you your Expatriate Quota Approval Letter and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria .

5. Letter of Acceptance of Job Offer

THE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (ETIP) COVER is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is proves that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The ETIP has benefits to the tune of $9, 500 000.00 (NINE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc.

The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC, is a Nigerian government owned insurance company located in Nigeria, so you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the ETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

Attached is the Nigerian Immigration Services form, you are to go through it carefully before filling it properly. On confirmation from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for of the approval of your cable visa, expatriate quota resident/worker's permit, it will be forwarded to the Nigerian Embassy in your location.

Barrister: Mike Amadi

IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY.

• Ko
    KOKKA Feb 08, 2011

i got the mail too and i got the job from chevron nigeria. so give it a try and see what its gonna look like .
    BAR MIKE AMADI IS REAL.

• Al
    Alan Cheow Feb 12, 2011

Please check this for me:
    (At the appoinment letter it doesn't state it need any payment but now they send me this email about VISA's fees)
    (And the CONTRACT stated the Head Human Resources Department is MR.MARK WILLIAMS, is it true with this person's personalities?)

Attention: Alancheow Yoke Loon,

This is the Expatriate travelers Insurance Policy (ETIP) from Nicon Insurance Company. I got this for a client. You have to choose any of the insurance plans and send the money to me through Western Union money transfer to my name and address:

Receivers First Name: STEVEN
    Receivers Second Name: ENOCH
    Western Union Test question: WHAT FOR
    Western Union Answer: ETIP
    Receivers Address: Plot 4, 15A Construction Close, Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
    Receivers Country: NIGERIA

When I get the money, I will proceed to the company for the ETIP

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN A
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD2500
    Missed Connection $400
    Travel Delay $1, 200 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $12, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $510, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $2, 600, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $6, 000, 000

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN B
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD3500
    Missed Connection $500
    Travel Delay $1, 400 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $14, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $530, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $3, 000, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $7, 500, 000

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN C
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD4500
    Missed Connection $600
    Travel Delay $1, 600 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $16, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $550, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $3, 400, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $9, 500, 000

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN D
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD5500
    Missed Connection $700
    Travel Delay $1, 800 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $18, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $570, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $3, 800, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $10, 500, 000

• Al
    Alan Cheow Feb 12, 2011

Please check this for me:
    (At the appoinment latter it doesn't state it need any payment somemore is paid by the company, But in this email it say it need the insurans' payment)
    (And the in charge person of Head Human Resources Department is MR.MARK WILLIAMS is stated in the appoinment letter also, is it true about THIS person's personalities)
    Attention: Alancheow Yoke Loon,

When I get the money, I will proceed to the company for the ETIP

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN A
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD2500
    Missed Connection $400
    Travel Delay $1, 200 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $12, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $510, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $2, 600, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $6, 000, 000

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN B
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD3500
    Missed Connection $500
    Travel Delay $1, 400 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $14, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $530, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $3, 000, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $7, 500, 000

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN C
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD4500
    Missed Connection $600
    Travel Delay $1, 600 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $16, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $550, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $3, 400, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $9, 500, 000

COMPREHENSIVE NICON INSURANCE EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY PLAN D
    COVERAGE & BENEFITS COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION PLAN: PRICE IS USD5500
    Missed Connection $700
    Travel Delay $1, 800 ($150/day)
    Baggage and Personal Effects $18, 000
    Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expense $570, 000
    Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains $3, 800, 000
    Accidental Death & Dismemberment $10, 500, 000

• El
    Ellison Silo Feb 28, 2011

DEAR ALL, MY NAME IS ELLISON SILO BILUN, I HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN JOB OFFERED BY CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD WITH GOOD SALARY INCLUDING OTHER ALLOWANCES AS WELL.FROM HERE I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY MY DOUBT EITHER THIS OFFER IS LEGIT OR NOT.LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I BEG ANY OF U GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SHARE YOUR ALL OPINION TOWARD THIS CIRCUMSTANCE.

TRULY,
    ELLISON SILO
    ([email protected])

• El
    Ellison Silo Feb 28, 2011

Dear all, my name is Ellison Silo which is from Malaysia and had received the job offer from Chevron Nigeria LTD with good salary and allowances as well.From here I'm having doubt whether this is legit or not.Because I heard from some sources state that this company is a fraud.Hence I was dilemma.Last but not least, I beg all of you guys do leave a comment/opinion toward such circumstance.Thank you very much.

Truly,
    Ellison Silo
    ([email protected])

• Pi
    PINOYWISE Mar 17, 2011

Dear Collegues,
    Its was great time to see all your complaints and comments, praying this for God's wisdom for great decision to move forward for the sake of my family. I've receive this address containing my Contract Terms with Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
    2 Chevron Drive Lekki Peninsula,
    P.M.B.12825 Lagos,
    TEL: +234 803 8826271
    Nigeria.
    I've now put all the details and study beyond their sweet thought same with all your information, same name and address. On their first email they say that nothing to spend but the employer will do, but why we have to pay such ETIP insurance just to gain big benefit at the end? We are looking for a job opportunity for we can get some food for our family and not such insurance that we pay just a requirements for approval our visa. I was repatriated from the crisis of Libya so where do I get category A insurance of USD 2, 500? Such a foolish people who's brain a cheaters of poor people like us. But no one can scape what they did, but to rip on their last days. Hoping with so many complaints and comments like this we will spare from devils plan. Good God be with us and be watchful and prayerful.

Thanks to all
    PinoyWISE

mickey garcia Mar 18, 2011

sir,

Michael Garcia, also receive that kind of email also an attachment from gerald bricks. he said for me that im fit for the position in chevron nigeria limited also as warehouse supervisor. and also involving your name on a reply saying"LIBRA CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    26 Abbeywood Street, London, EC1V 7HD
    Attn;Michael G. Garcia
    Contact the immigration lawyer on [email protected] or [email protected] his name is Barrister Solomon Nnaji.We advise that you treat this as urgent message because time is running out.
    Yours Faitfhully
    Glen Thompson" im only a simple person that really beleive in GOD purpose, if these kind of email that i receive is really his purpose to me, so it means no doubt to accept, if you are in my side what wuold you do, kindly give a feedback on this matter, i really appreciate of an action that god told you to do. Godbless.

mickey garcia Mar 18, 2011

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please verify the following personnel if they are connected and authorized to sign contract in behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited:

1. Elliot Ibie - Head HR -CNL Lagos, Nigeria
    2. Gerald Bricks - Head Access Consultant, 58 james street W1U, Eng., UK
    3. Godwin Philips - Access Consultant -58 james street, W1U, Eng., UK
    4. Solomon Nnaji -Nigeria Immigration Attorney, Lagos, Nigerian

can you give me a reply on this matter, by the way im Mike Garcia, from philippines.. thank you god bless, [email protected]

mike kull Mar 19, 2011

I recently was approched by chevron nigeria ltd for a job offer.The attorney Mike Amadi wanted me to western union money for Nicon insurance.I have looked up attorneys in Nigeria and cannot fine any law firm by above name. I need to know if this is legitament.I have sent scanned copies of papers back to chevron but have no contact information to go on .

Samuel Salgarino Jr. Mar 21, 2011

Sir/ madam I am Samuel Salgarino Jr, I had receive an email from Mr. Gerald Andrew & Attorney Barrister Slomon Nhanji. I'm just clarify if this employment email letter is coming by the company CHEVRON NEGERIA LIMITED? I don't want to put my self and my family in danger.. So can you help me sir/madam to make solution for this?
    below are there email messages:
    GEMSRECRUIT CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    116 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EF
    Tell; +447024055072

All responses must be sent to this email: [email protected]
    Attn: Sir.

Subject: Chevron Petroleum Company Recruitment.

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences are found suitable for the requirements of Chevron Petroleum Company.

For verification and screening, you are to submit your most recent
    resume and certificates to our e-mail above

Mr. Gerald Andrews

EMAIL MESSAGES OF ATTORNEY BARRISTER;;;;;;
    * Nigeria_Residence.pdfNigeria_Residence.pdf

OYOMBA CHAMBERS
    NO 45 ADEOLA IDEGUN CLOSE IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA
    Telephone: +234-805-149-1033

Attention:samuel jr salgarino,
    I am Barrister Solomon Nnaji, Immigration attorney mandated by Chevron to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA.
    2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)
    3, Regularization of stay.

and Cable Visa from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria.

2. Medical fitness report (HIV, HEPATITIS B)
    3. Nigeria expatriate travelers insurance policy certificate (NETIP)
    5. Letter of Acceptance of Job Offer
    THE NIGERIA EXPATRIATE TRAVELERS INSURANCE POLICY (NETIP) COVER is a mandatory requirement by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) this is because the policy is proves that you are medically fit; to work in Nigeria and also it is a per-requisite to renew your resident/worker's permit every year. The NETIP should have benefits to the tune of $9, 000 000.00 (NINE MILLION US DOLLARS) and the duration is one year, it should include benefits for loss of luggage, repatriations, medical, permanent disability and death etc.
    The preferred insurance company by the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is NICON INSURANCE PLC, is a Nigerian government owned insurance company located in Nigeria, so you are to look for their agent in your location. After you have applied for the NETIP policy, you will be issued a certificate. You are to send me a copy of the certificate Issued via electronically as attachment.

Attached is the Nigerian Immigration Services form, you are to go through it carefully before filling it properly.On confirmation from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) for of the approval of your cable visa, expatriate quota resident/worker's permit, it will be forwarded to the Nigerian Embassy in your location.
    Barrister: Solomon Nnaji

• Ap
    aprinaldi Mar 25, 2011

GEMSRECRUIT CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    116 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EF
    Attn;Aprinaldi.Amd

We Are Pleased To Bring To Your Notice That Your Qualification And Experiences Is Found Suitable For Employment With Chevron Petroleum Company.

We Hereby Attach An Advance Copy Of The Contract Terms For Your Perusal. On Your Satisfaction With The Contract Terms You Are Expected To Sign It And Send It Back To Us Immediately Via E-Mail Attachment.

Also, You Are To Attach In The Contract Terms A Copy Of Your Most Recent Passport- Photograph For Us To Forward To Your Employer Chevron Petroleum Company For The Release Of Your Employment Letter.

However Once We Are Through With The Signing Of The Contract Terms And Employment Letter, An Immigration Lawyer Who Will Be Contracted To Assist And Guide You On The Immigration Procedures.

His Primary Assignment Is To Make Sure Your Workers / Resident Permit, Cable Visa And Expatriate Quota Approval Are Granted Without Delay.

The Services Of The Immigration Lawyer Has Already Been Taken Care Of By Your Employer, In Other Words You Are Not Suppose To Pay Him For His Services.

Your Consistency Will Be Highly Needed In Order For You To Meet Up With The Stipulated Date Of Resumption.

You Are to Furnish the Immigration Lawyer with Documents That Will Be Required by the Nigerian Immigration Service In order For Them to Grant These Approvals on Time.

As Soon As Your Resident/Workers Permit, Cable Visa And Expatriate Quota Approval Is Granted Here In Nigeria It Will Be Faxed To The Nigerian High Commission In Your Location Who Will In Turn Invite You For An Interview For A Str Visa.

A Copy Of The Approval From The Nigerian Immigration Service Will Also Be Faxed To Your Employer Chevron Petroleum Company In Order For Them To Start Making Arrangements On How To Pay You Your First Month Entitlements That Will Cover Your Flight Tickets And Other Miscellaneous Expenses Incurred In The Course Of Your Traveling.

The Contract Signing And Immigration Matters Is Suppose Not To Take More Than Two Weeks, Since We Are Working With A Limited Time.

Mr.Gerald Andrew

• Az
    azinwi Apr 07, 2011

hello
    well i have being sent a contract form for this service.
    GEM RECRUIT CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    116 NEWMAN STREET.LONDON
    About a job for HSE supervisor .
    need verification .if its not a scam . thats m email [email protected]

• Kr
    Krunal Kamlesh Shinde Apr 10, 2011

I had received a job offer from Chevron Nigeria & Noble Recruitment for the Post of Material Man / Logistic Co-ordinator and starting from 16th May, 2011. I have doubt for the same offer letter.For Noble Recruitment address given is No 51 churchill street uk.london, po box 357786 Tel: 447045771415 & client code is VIC/CNL/Vol.2011 signed by Terry Bent & Elliot Ibie

• Je
    jeandebaie Apr 16, 2011

CLASSYJOBS CONSULTANT LIMITED.
    211 Gloceshitre Street, London, W1T 3EF
    Attn;Rick Lewis,

Mr.Clifford Jacobs

• Je
    jeandebaie Apr 16, 2011

can you tell me if this is a scam .and how i wood find out call chevron om Monday what do you think

• Na
    Najeep deep Apr 20, 2011

hello,

|I received job offer from chevron nigeria by this email

BESTWAY RECRUITMENT LIMITED

Mailing Address: 105 Prosper Business Centre

146/154 Kilburn High London NW6 4JD

England, United Kingdom.

Tel: +44 7024060263

Fax: +44 7006053110

Attn: Sir.

Subject: Chevron Recruitment.

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences were found suitable for the requirements of Chevron Nigeria Limited.

For verification and screening you are to submit your most recent resumes and certificates through our Careers department e-mail below.

Total Years of Experience:-

and I got other email from Mark William

Mon, March 28, 2011 11:36:42 AMChevron Offer Letter
    From: Mark Williams <[email protected]>View Contact
    To: najeeb deeb <[email protected]>

Chevron Offer Letter.docx (208KB)

CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD

2 Chevron Drive, LekkiPeninsula

Private Mail Bag 1282 Lagos, Nigeria.

Telephone: +234 84 815 335

Fax number: +234 84 815 336

Dear Najeeb Rasheed Deeb,

With the approval of the Board members of Chevron Nigeria, we are delighted to formally offer you the Appointment to work with us in Chevron Nigeria for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the Offer Letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 7 working days.

Once you accept and sign this offer, you are to contact the immigration lawyer with the below email address and request for information required to enable him process your STR visa. Please note that your consistency is highly needed to enable him do his job and get you STR visa on time, also endeavor to keep us posted as regards your progress with the lawyer

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Visa Information

The below email belongs to the immigration lawyer who will be charge of your STR visa, once you agree to the terms and condition of this offer by signing your signature on the space provided, you are to immediately contact the below email address and let the lawyer know that you have accepted the job request STR visa requirements from him.

ENOCH IMMIGRATION CHAMBERS

Plot 4, 15A Construction Close,

Trans-Amadi Road, Port Harcourt,

Rivers State Nigeria.

Telephone: +234 816 728 5078

Upon receipt of the required documents from your side the immigration lawyer will secure your residence and work permit here in Nigeria and will contact the Nigerian Consulate in your country and fax all your documents to them to facilitate your visa.

Within a space of 7 working days after your papers have been faxed to the consulate, we shall notify you on when to go to the Consulate Office in your country for the endorsement of your international passport, brief interview and issuance of visa.

MR. MARK WILLIAMS

HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.

please I want to know if this offer is legal one or scam. and I around to send the money to the insurance company
    please confirm that as soon as posible because I dont have much time to send it, if the offer is correct.

• Lu
    Luisito B. Payongayong May 04, 2011

Good Day
    I 've just recieve this e mail from CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
    and i would like to now if this is true thanks in advance and hope to get some answer

CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED,
    2 Chevron Drivthis e, Lekki Peninsula
    Private Mail Bag 1282
    Lagos, Nigeria.
    Tel: +2347030700803

Attn:Luisito B. Payongayong,

We Are Please To Bring To Your Notice That Your Qualification And Experiences Is Found Suitable For Employment With Chevron Nigeria Limited.

We Hereby Attached An Advance Copy Of The Contract Terms For Your Perusal. On Your Satisfaction With The Contract Terms You Are Expected To Sign It And Send It Back To Us Immediately Via E-Mail Attachment.

Also, You Are To Attach In The Contract Terms A Copy Of Your Most Recent Passport- Photograph For Us To Forward To Your Employer Chevron Nigeria Limited For The Release Of Your Employment Letter.

A Copy Of The Approval From The Nigerian Immigration Service Will Also Be Faxed To Your Employer Chevron Nigeria Limited In Order For Them To Start Making Arrangements On How To Pay You Your First Month Entitlements That Will Cover Your Flight Tickets And Other Miscellaneous Expenses Incurred In The Course Of Your Traveling.

ELLIOT IBIE MATHEW
    HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES.
    CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED.

• Mo
    Moicano12 Jun 02, 2011

Hi Gents,
    Taking care of the bandits, with the story of work in nigeria. they just want you to release money from the history of the ETIP visa.
    Attention:

I am Barrister Steven Johnson, Nigeria Immigration attorney mandated by Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited to assist you on the Immigration procedures. There are three stages involved in the employment of expatriates in NIGERIA.

2, Application for subject to regulation visa (STR VISA)

3, Regularizations of stay.

4. A scanned copy of your international passport.

5. Offer Letter from Chevron Nigeria Limited.

Call me if you have any question +234 816 728 5078

Barrister: Steven Johnson

On Fri, 27 May 2011 16:52:20 +0100, Moisés Ortiz <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Sir,
    Find here the contract already signed by me. please tell me, What documents are necessary to order the working visa?

B.Regards

To: [email protected]
    Subject: Agip Offer Lette

NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD

Address: Mile 4, Ikwere Road, Agip Estate,

Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria.

Telephone: +234 84 815 335

Fax number: +234 84 815 336

Dear Margarito Ortiz,

With the approval of the Board members of Nigerian Agip Oil Company, we are delighted to formally offer you the Appointment to work with us in Nigerian Agip Oil Company for the provision of Expatriates Relation Services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached Soft Copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the Offer Letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 7 working days.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Visa Information

NATIONAL IMMIGRATION CHAMBERS

Plot 7, 1C Immigration Close, Trans-Amadi

MR. MARTIN PAUL SAMBO

HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.

• En
    Ens Josel A Mercado PN Jun 04, 2011

DEAR SIR,
    I RECEIVED 1MAIL FROM CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD.I DO NOT KNOW THAT THE MAIL IS COMING FROM THE COMPANY.HERE IS THE LETTER BELOW...
    PLEASE INFORM ME AND YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS..

SINCERELY,

ENS JOSEL A MERCADO PN

Client code /VIC/CNL/ vol. 2011

ATTN: SIR,
    You are here by notified that your qualifications and experiences
    which you submitted at a job finding site were found suitable for the
    requirements of Chevron Nigeria Limited.
    For verification and screening you are to submit your most recent
    resume through our e-mail...

EKE STANLEY
    CHIEF RECRUITANT.
    CHEVRON EMPLOYMENT

• En
    Ens Josel A Mercado PN Jun 04, 2011

dear
    sir/madam

My name is Eri Bolivar:
    Good day toassist send me an email asking where my documents for a position in Chevron Nigeria Limited, would like to know if this is fraud.
    I leave my mail for any information [email protected]
    Show below is the letter coming from noble consultant

Client code /VIC/CNL/ vol. 2011

ATTN: SIR,
    You are here by notified that your qualifications and experiences
    which you submitted at a job finding site were found suitable for the
    requirements of Chevron Nigeria Limited.
    For verification and screening you are to submit your most recent
    resume through our e-mail...

EKE STANLEY
    CHIEF RECRUITANT.
    CHEVRON EMPLOYMENT

Anton DB Jun 13, 2011

I had this experience recently, and was asked to pay $2000 for a visa.
    Very funny indeed

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices