Chevron Intl Mobile Lottery Draw 2009winning fund release order

I am winner of chevron intl mobile lottery draw on september, 25 2009. My winning amt.
500.000.00 gbp massage on my mobile no. [protected]. All documents in submit to chevron
Oil corporation. But not give me my winning prize to day. I request to you for resease my fund.

Bharatkumar dayaram sonaghela

winning fund release order

MANTU DEY Nov 18, 2009

I AM WINNER OF CHEVRON INTL MOBILE LOTTERY DRAW ON OCTOBER, 2009
    MY WINNING AMT. 500, 000.00 GBP MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE NO. +[protected]
    ALL DOCUMENT IN SUBMIT TO CHEVRON PETROL DEVELOPMENT, UK.
    BUT NOT GIVE ME MY WINNING PRIZE TO DAY. I REQUEST TO YOU FOR RELEASE MY FUND

MANTU DEY FROM INDIA

• Zi
    zia ul haq Feb 01, 2011

i m ninner of the o2telecom nobel prise on 21st of jan2011
    my winning prise is only 1 million great british pound i attach all documents to o2 telecom but not giving my winning prise today
    i request to you to release my fund

zia ul haq from pakistan