Chess Telecom — disconection fraud
I have been using this company for several years to make cheap international calls and have paid them by direct debit.
Some moths ago I found a much cheaper provider I phoned up Chess Telecome asking for their service to be disconected. I was told that I have a 'contract' untill 5th of June 2013. This is despite me not having spoken to this company ever since I started using them. I do not remember signing any contract even back then.
Today I phone them to make sure that I am finally over with them but they now say that a £99 disconection fee on top of a contract cancellation fee applies.
More Chess Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Chess Telecom - get out clause
- Chess Telecom - termination charges
- Chess Telecom LTD - bought my service from geezer
- Chess Telecom - breach of contract
- Chess Telecom - very questionable billing practices –watch out
- Chess Telecom - service, billing, the lot
- Chess Telecom - scam email
- Chess Telecom - internet by chess telecom
- Chess Telecom - telephone line and broadband
- Chess ICT - phone and broadband