Chennaionlineflorists.com24 roses and 1kg assorted dry fruit package

M

On 3/14/16 I ordered 1kg of assorted dry fruits and 24 roses from Chennai Online Florists. Per their description assorted dry fruits will consist of almonds, pistachios, raisins, cashews and walnuts. What was delivered was approx. 300 gms worth of raisins, with handful of almonds, cashews and one pistachio. No walnuts.
I complained to them same day. They got back to me with a polite email saying the products were premium quality. I reminded them that my complaint was about quantity and not quality.
After 15 days of silence, I probed again. Now they woke up and said they did deliver 1kg worth of dry fruits. No explanation for the delay or how they confirmed.
I am not wasting any more time with Chennai online florists. They have definitely lost me and my friends as customers. I am making this complaint to prevent others from making the same mistake. Please beware!

24 roses and 1kg assorted dry fruit package