Natures Flavors Logo

Natures Flavors

Having problems with Natures Flavors?

Natures Flavors reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 14, 2009. The latest review Everything I ordered was posted on Mar 16, 2021. The latest complaint Fraud and cheating was resolved on Feb 14, 2009. Natures Flavors has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews. Natures Flavors has resolved 1 complaints.

Natures Flavors Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
With over 8,000 Natural and Organic products, Nature's Flavors is a leader in nutritional wellness.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Natures Flavors Customer Service. Initial Natures Flavors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Natures Flavors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Natures Flavors. Discuss the issues you have had with Natures Flavors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Natures Flavors Complaints & Reviews

Natures FlavorsEverything I ordered

Waited 3 months on an order only to discover it wasn't a natural flavoring, but flavored dextrose which I can not use. Requested to return the day I opened the package and still have not been given an RMA.

The customer service was not helpful and did not bother with follow through. In fact, they did not even know that the products contained dextrose much less was dextrose with hardly any flavor added and was bitter and disgusting. Will not buy from again... ever and recommend no one else does either.

Natures FlavorsNever Recieved Order

I placed an order with this company on 10/07 for $200+ worth of product. I ordered early to try to work with what their site says, namely that they are taking 2 weeks to produce their product. It has been 3+ months and I havent received an update, any information regarding my product or a shipping #. They have dodged my calls and emails simply saying they are thankful for my patience. I have lost thousands of dollars in sales because this company has yet to honor a shipment, which they had no problem taking my money for. They are an untrustworthy, ill-reputable company who doesnt care about their customers in any way.

I've spent literally thousands of dollars with this company and to find that my product, my business and my value as a customer is 0 is incredibly difficult and problematic for me to understand.
    My order # was [protected]. I was told in NOV to keep waiting and that they were 2 weeks backed up. Here it is almost a month since that conversation and I cant get an update from anyone in their company. I honestly don't know if there is an appropriate resolution unless they severely discount my order to accommodate the loss of sales I've experienced from their failure to deliver or inform.

Never Recieved Order
    Never Recieved Order

Natures Flavors — Fraud and cheating

I placed an order with nature's flavors on the web in august of 2008. I never received a confirmation...