ADVERTISIMENT

Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.rude and biased service.

Not only was the wait TERRIBLE, but the employees were rude and SLOW. I was waiting to order food for at least 35 minutes behind two guys that wouldn't move until they got theirs. There was even a window for taking their food and leaving! But did the employees shut the window on them? NO! They let those two idiots hang around and new full well that we were still waiting to order! When the 2 guys finally took their food and left, we gave them our order and guess what? THEY SHUT THE WINDOW RIGHT IN OUR FACES!

Now, why didn't they do that to the first two guys?

The food was okay, but I was too mad to enjoy it afterwards.

• Updated by JC 41 · Jul 22, 2017

Y'all fire her or else

• Jc
    JC 41 Oct 21, 2018

A employee named reda, nickname(peaches) always gotta bad attitude everytime i go there.I will file a lawsuit or just take matters into my own hands.sick of her.she don't need her job if her attitude all ways nasty.either y'all fire her or I will take care of it my way.this is y'all store in Valdosta ga.off of north Ashley.fire her or else

• Nd
    NDT Sep 11, 2018

Jamyia at store 3357 in Ferndale, Michigan has the worst customer service in the restaurant industry period!! This was my second time encountering such horrible service from her. Her attitude is NASTY!! She should be fired ASAP!! I will not be going back there! She’s as ignorant as they get! That location is going to lose all of its customers!!

Comments

Jazz543 Sep 10, 2018

This is coming from a employee that work there and the manager name James frierson I think it is very unprofessional

• Ms
    Ms.New Mee Sep 10, 2018

Loud music worker smoking and food burnt and old ... Keona store# 3351 ... I really hate ever time I go 2 this location it's something wrong ...All I want is good service and hot food ... I guess that's to much to ask for from this location. 😯

Comments

• Es
    estherday Aug 15, 2018

Today at 12:55 I went to Checkers and purchased two Checker Burgers. I asked for no cheese and received BOTH with cheese. When I opened them up, they were both stone cold. They tasted horrible and I threw them up. My receipt says DS283, Check 20084, #1077, [protected], and I would like to be reimbursed for these two Burgers. Thank you.

sandes Mar 20, 2016

Checkers in mount Vernon NY no manager in the restaurant. Employee's can't speak english properly. They served cold hamburgers. Went back to return them and cold again. Not going there anymore and will tell other people as well!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Comment Guidelines