ADVERTISIMENT

Checkers and Rally'si’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down

D

The rally's in Evansville indiana has absolutely no respect for our United States of America's it's not a joke being disrespectful of the America flag yet the pathetic people at the rally's was flying the flag upside down which is a sign of distress and emergency my husband is a army veteran we will never be back to rally's again something needs to be done about this!

i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down

• Fr
    Freedomisntfree1887 Jul 03, 2018

As an army vet, I was actually hoping Rally's was going to have a good explanation for this. As for the rest of us, our country is in distress right now, im sure we can all see it if we are honest with ourselves. Theres a huge racial, social, and religious divide all across America right now. Adults have lost power over there children and nobody has any respect for anybody that is different than themselves. And ladies lets not forget the leader of this great nation told us all that with money and power you can do anything you want, you can even grab women by the pussy. Women have lost there self respect but only for certain people of power. I WILL CONTINUE TO EAT RALLYS, EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THERE OPINION, EVEN RALLYS EMPLOYEES. This country needs us. We shoud ask why rather than point the finger and become the executioner.

• Be
    Benmichael47630 Jul 01, 2018

This was done in clear disrespect. It has been done to show protest against Trump. I will never do business with such a cowardly company.

Mary Keller Todd Jun 29, 2018

The disrespect shown to our Country, our Flag and our President is getting very very old. Never will walk in one of these stores again.

Comments

• Do
    Don Pokorney Jun 29, 2018

I called Corporate office yesterday and voiced my concern . I was asked if I called the Store first and I explained that I will not call them as I am calling you to address this disrespect. Sent them the picture and today I received a phone call from the Store here in Evansville explaining that a maintenance person Hung the flags up wrong and no disrespect was intended. I thanked them for the call but also told them I was not buying the story as it could of been acceptable mistake if 1 of the 2 were hung up wrong but both? I am sure Corporate had some managers caboose in a sling over this. I have made this Pic go viral and many have shared my photo. Will never give this business a dime from here on out. God Bless America !

Comment Guidelines