The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cheapoair — unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Cheap O air pull a similar stunt on me. On 11/3 I purchased 2 round trip tickets for $578 online with a debit card I use strictly for online purchases, linked to an account I keep limited funds in. When I received the confirmation the date for the return flight was wrong it was 11/24 instead of 11/26 (I still had my web page pulled up in a different window, so I knew I put in the correct date) . I called CheapOair, and was told the only tickets available for the date I was returning home were going to cost almost double what I had already paid! We went back & forth, I was telling the man I was speaking with I was looking at their web site and saw 8 pages of return flights for the date I was coming home within $50 of what I had paid. He said that was wrong, they were all sold out. Finally he agreed to a flight we could get on, on the date we needed it.
On 11/6 I attempted to make an online purchase with my debit card. Guess what I found out? CheapOair had replaced my original charge of $578 with a new charge of $828, and added charges of $50 and $48 and $1, bringing my total for those $578 tickets up to $927.
Repeated calls to CheapOair resulted in my being placed on hold for 67 minutes one time, 31 minutes another time, and never getting a live person a third time. Emails have gone unanswered except for the READ receipt coming back.
PLEASE let's get a Class Action Lawsuit going aganist these people!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on!
- CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch!
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours
- Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service
- Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!