[Resolved] Cheapoair — someone contacting me
I have a ticket going to Tehran Iran by Cheapo air, via KLM, my flight has been cancelled, I have been trying all this morning to get in touch with someone no one has contacted me, my booking number is [protected], my e mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com, my home phone number is [protected], and my wife is also in Tehran and her return flight by KLM has been cancelled her booking number is5090983, thanks mahmood reza ghods
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response · Aug 06, 2018
Ahmad we will have our schedule change team contact you, but our number to call is [protected] is calling outside the US. We also have a live online chat link which you can connect to via our website www.cheapoair.com.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!