Cheapoair — online booking
I booked a flight with CheapOair and was given economy tickets for a trip July 12-17th. The booking was ok although I had more charges than what it quoted me. However, when I called with questions about my itinerary, I was treated poorly. A man I spoke with acted so bored with his job that he made me feel as if I was just another caller. I understand that when you book with online companies like this, you are getting a discounted rate but it feels a little like Rosa Parks being asked to sit at the back of the bus in my opinion. I will chose just to book through the airline for my next trip and see if anything changes.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!