[Resolved] Cheapoair — charges at airport
When I arrived at the airport on 12/1 the agent told me I still owed 15.50, they stated that they were underpaid for the flight. I needed to pay before I could get on the flight. I also noted a random 10.00 charge on my credit card, it seems that Cheapoair directs you to a coupon company who charges you 10.00 to get 10.00 off of your flight price. This company is shady.I have been flying for over 30 years and never had this happen. I've used several internet companies to book my flights and have never had a problem until now. I will never use Cheapoair again.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on!
- CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch!
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours
- Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service
- Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!