Cheap-Cigarette.orgnot issuing refunds

W Review updated:

I placed an order for Cheap-Cigarette.org which I know I never should anymore, my mistake. They said they'll going to deliver the product in 30 days but it has never arrived. When I finally get tired of following-up and demanding a refund, they said they were not issuing refunds anymore.

Robert Bealer May 28, 2019

alot of companies out there are frauds. I have been buying my cigarettes from dirt cheapsmokes.com. They do not accept credit card or paypal as options but they have free shipping and you can track your orders. It is a good company, and it only takes a couple of days to get here.

• Be
    Beverly Kelleher Jul 22, 2019

I only buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com you can pay by debit card or bitcoin. Cig Road is located in Kansas, so orders only take about three days to get here. my family and friends use them as well.

• De
    Deb Ford Jul 24, 2019

I buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com too I live in New York so what New York wants for a single pack of smokes drove me to online. I am glad that I found this company.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@Deb Ford cigroad.com disappeared, along with Deb Ford. Scam company out to steal your money

Robert D. Smith Jul 27, 2019

Orders #22254 and #22259 never received and after 9 emails no response and no reply.
    Apparently a fraudulent scamming rip-off company.
    5 weeks and not even a response back from these criminals.
    It will be the last time they steal from me. And anyone else if i can get the word out broadly enough.
    I want my refund of the bitcoin i paid in.

Robert McFarland Sep 03, 2019

I would definitely agree cigroad.com is a great company! All of my family and friends that smoke use them too. I am sorry you got ripped off by cheap-cigarettes.com. This is why I only trust this company. I know they are American and have great payment options.

• Ti
    Timmy Haveman Sep 16, 2019

I have been buying my cigarettes online at www.cigmania.com they are an american company and I have to say a great company. I have never had any issues with this company. I tried to look at this cigroad.com but it dont see to be around anymore.

• Je
    Jesse Forsyth Sep 22, 2019

I agree cigmania.com is a legit company they are where I go to buy my smokes too. Cigarette prices are pretty high here in New York.

• Ad
    Adalminda Nieves Oct 01, 2019

Cig Road

Hello Adalminda Nieves,

Thank you for shopping with us. We have received your order. We'll send a confirmation after your items ship.

Cig Road

$112.00

Selected payment method:
    Pay By Debit Card/ Bitcoin
    Go To http://cigroad.com/payment-options To Find A Way To Pay
    If you need any assistance with your order, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 7852013323
    This is my order receipt . Never received it..

• Mv
    MVazquez1985 Nov 11, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the only company that I will trust for this exact reason. tobaccocapital.com is an American company that ships from Missouri. Packages arrive quickly, cartons are cheap whats not to love about them.

• Jm
    JMBryson Nov 12, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is where I buy my cigarettes from as well. I love this company.

• Dd
    Ddoyle1978 Nov 16, 2019

Just got an order In from TobaccoCapital.com this afternoon placed the order on Tuesday.

• Dd
    DDoss Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the company that I have been using for the last couple of months. They ship to me within just a few days. I am very happy with this company.

Kanye Lover Jan 24, 2020

@DDoss tobaccocapital.com disappeared along with everyone's money. Now on January 18th a new company shows up, cigoutfitters.com. Now you will be seeing all good reviews for cigoutfitters.com. These scammers aren't very bright, it's easy to figure out. Same scammers, same fraud.

• Em
    EmilyOCruz Jan 18, 2020

cigoutfitters.com is the company that I use. Cartons are cheap, you cant buy packs but thats alright I dont mind paying the 50 dollars per carton.

• Je
    Jennjazlover Jan 21, 2020

I agree with you cigoutfitters.com is a great company I have been using them for the last few months.

Rolliams Jan 24, 2020

I have been using cigoutfitters.com for the last couple of months as well. They are impressive!

• Ha
    Harry Dev Jan 26, 2020

I never received my order from cigoutfitters.com. I was promised delivery in a week, yet that never happened. I live in the same state, so that should not have been an issue. The tracking number I received is non-existent according to usps. Emails and phone calls have all been unanswered. This is a very unprofessional, flippant and unethical business. I fell for all these positive reviews on this board, lesson learned. I was leary to send payment through google pay. They only accept debit cards, red flag there. I will never do that again. No recourse, google pay will not help. The registered owner of this site is Ken Baxter, but he is unreachable, email address does not exist. He also owns tobaccocapital.com, which disappeared through sleight of hand. Wish I researched first, out $153, complaint filed.

mary snyder41 Jan 28, 2020

I found this board and ordered from cigoutfitters.com due to the positive reviews here. I'm out $172. Never received my order. Can't believe I was scammed. Time to file!!

Kanye Lover Feb 03, 2020

Do not buy from stogie express.com. They will steal your money. Same scam artists Ken Baxter and Kim Davis who owned cigoutfitters.com and tobaccocapital.com. He stole a lot of people's money and then shut those sites down. Now he has just opened up as stogieexpress.com. It is the exact same website. Look it up on Whois. exactly the same.