Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Dating Services Chaturbate They allow their models to be harassed, they discriminate, they torment and over step boundaries

Chaturbate  -  They allow their models to be harassed, they discriminate, they torment and over step boundaries

A
Author of the complaint
9:26 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This site’s staff and/or partners (Colombian studios) hacked my devices last year and this year. They stalk my personal life outside of sex work. Slow up my traffic, deletes my gainned followers to keep my fan count low, tampers with my feed and computer which is a violation of federal law. I’ve contacted BBB and the FBI as well. Shortly after banning my account December 15th 2021 from being harassed to the point of mental breakdown. They attempted to harass me even further by contacting me on fake phone numbers etc. They even verbally attacked my daughter to the point where I had to wash my computer clean to new, change my phone number and my phone. When I returned 6 months later everything was fine until I stood up to bullies 1 day on cam. That day as I performed with over 500 visitors in my chat they deleted every single follower that I’d gained. They discriminate depending on nationalities, standards of beauty whether customers love us or not. They under-pay and/or provide less traffic to their least favorites while still taking %50 of what we make. This site also allows Colombian studios to hack and tamper with models and customers private information.

0 comments