Cgbilling.comCharged $49.90 on my card and I got nothing

F

I thought I was ordering a year of sport streaming for $11.65. It charged $49.90 on my card and I got nothing. It even flipped back to the charge screen trying to act like it didn't work and you needed to put the information in again. I saw that someone else did the same thing that I did. Very, very upset about this.

• Cg
    CG Billing Aug 03, 2012

Please contact CG Billing at www.cgbilling.com to address this issue. Make sure you have the card or email used for the transaction and the website you were buying from. We process payments for thousands of independent merchants, so we recommend you also contact the merchant directly. If you were unable to access the service you purchased you may be legible for a refund.

Kind Regards,
    The CG Billing Team

• Md
    mds525700 Oct 10, 2012

I signed up for 3 day trial for 2 or 3 dollars at download provider.me. I called CG billing to cancel my subscription to avoid being charged 69.95$(I knew it was coming if I didn't cancel) The lady on the other end was nice and said ok your subscription is cancelled you will no longer be charged by CG Billing. Well, a few hours later right before midnight, bam I look at my statement and I got 6 bucks left in my account, being charged my CG Billing for 69.95. Before I do anything, I look at my email, and already they send me an email apologizing saying I'll get my money back in 10-12 days. WELL IM NOT A ###ING SCAM COMPANY, I WORK FOR MY MONEY I DONT SCREW PEOPLE OVER TO GET MY MONEY, AND THAT WAS MONEY FOR GAS AND TO GET ME THOUGH UNTIL I GET PAID IN 6 MORE ###ING DAYS!!! NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices