CeXphone sold without right information

S

Hi, my husband bought a phone from street somerset store in knowingly that it was second hand. He does not know the store and the fact they sell second hand goods, he said how much he had and asked for a android phone. The store did not advise him that it was second hand. He spent £65.00 on it and I want the money back as I am very dissatisfied with product. I do not want store credit I would like cash back but they are refusing. In my shop we advise all our customers that we are a seconds shop, they did not.

• Skye winter Nov 11, 2018

I brought two lg g4 phones one grade A one grade B both in a state grade B lg g4 had bite Marx's all round the housing and on top cracks on the housing...grade A lg g4 wasn't working on the boot logo and screen was coming away from the phone that's cex online ...

• Bi
    Billy197 Sep 18, 2018

I came intoday to sell my ps4 i waited over 2hours to get told the disc tray is faulty, i brought it of cex months ago and it was already like that so there for i was sold a faulty ps4, they gave me the console back after saying it was faulty but only to get home i find my hdmi cable missing so there for ive lost out on more money.