CenturyLink — cancellation of services
I was getting ready to have surgery on 8/24/18 so I went to the century link store here in Vancouver Washington and spoke with a your girl long hair /brown/and told her I wanted to cancel my internet service and she asked me why and I replied that I was going to be having surgery and I would be off work for three months and had no way of paying for internet and she said that was fine then she got
My information and she told me my service was canceled this was on 8/20/18
Then I received a bill for 45.00 I called and told them that my service was canceled on 8/20/18 and she said it wasn't she kept trying to get me to stay with century link and I said NO
So last week Friday 10/5/18 I get another bill for the service from 9/20-10/13 well how can that be if I haven't had service since 8/20/18
Then I tried to turn in the router and the girl said it was mine I only wanted month to month on the router I didn't want to own it and then when I first got my service the technician was supposed to come on Monday because it was my day off and he came on Tuesday.. so here the thing on 10/5/18 I spoke with Aaron and he was the most rudest person I have ever associated with and I hope that he doesn't treat people the way he did me because I guarantee I will never ever do service with century link again ever!!!
I hope they go bankrupt!!!
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee