Century Link — internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
About 3 months ago my bill had jumped from 65/month to 97/month, I was told that my special deal had run out, but that he would put me back on it, then for the next 2 months my bill has remained at 97/month. It seems to me that I was either lied to or no one really cared. I had called several times to get this resolved but I was just handed from on department to another and no one seemed to care that I was told one thing and nothing that I was originally told was true. I just got my new bill and it is still the same at 97/month. I have been with Century Link for 6 years and have never been treated like this before, I have always promoted your service to others. So it seems like that in the future I will change my internet service and inform my friends and business associates to look elsewhere for internet service.
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud 
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services