The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Century Link — hi speed internet service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I live in the country of NC. I understand it takes a while longer to get things here, such as hi speed internet service BUT I have been waiting for almost 6 years now! Started off with Sprint, then changed to Embarq, now CenturyLink. I had no say so in any of the changes. I don't even have the option of going to another phone company that COULD offer hi speed at this time. I had another phone company come out to install and they looked at the lines and informed me it would be against the law for them to use those phone lines because they were owned by another phone service. Embarq set me up to have hi speed installed over a year ago. The day before they were due out I was informed they had experienced a technical problem and would be unable to offer hi speed to me after all. A month ago I called Century Link to see if they knew when or if the technical problems of a year ago were ever resolved. Man on other end told me he'd send an e-mail to someone and let me know with in two days if and when I might could expect internet service at my location. Like I said that was a month ago and I'm still waiting for that call!
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee