Cebu Pacific Airboarding pass/list of passenger

I am Gabena E. Caacoy, adult (Jan 30, 1994)

I already sent you a request letter last week September 23, 2019 and until now i haven't received yet your reply from my request. I've been waiting since then.
I am requesting for a copy of my boarding pass and/or list of passenger during my travel on September 3, 2019 from NAIA MANILA TO BACOLOD CITY. As I've said we have the same seat number with my colleague Ms. Judith Paredes and we consulted the Flight Attendant about it, the flight attendant got our boarding pass trying to resolve after few minutes unfortunately she only returned the boarding pass of Ms. Paredes because she carelessly lost mine.
Upon arrival, we approached the Cebupacific ticketing office to reprint us a copy of boarding pass but was referred to check-in counter and they cannot provide me a copy and yes it caused us delays and inconvenience considering that it wasn't my fault.
I would like to favorably ask again the management to help me retrieved my boarding pass as soon as possible and provide me a list of passenger because this is very important to support my travel liquidation to LGU - Ormoc City.
Let me put here my flights details for you references;
Name of PassEnger: GABENA E. CAACOY
Date of travel: Tue 03 Sept 2019, 11:55
Destination: Manila-Bacolod
Flight 2, 5J-487,
Reference no. HE2FTM
Please reach me out thru my email [protected]@yahoo.com.
Hoping for your positive and immediate action for my concern. Thank you and God bless Cebu Pacific.

Ga