Cebu Pacific Airairfare - cebu pacific

J Jul 09, 2019

On July 9, 2019 I requestested my nephew (who happens to work in the airline industry) to book and purchase me a ticket online via Cebu Pacific through Cleartrip, from Hongkong to Manila. He was able to do so of the date and time of my choice (July 13, 2019 11AM flight Hongkong Manila. While in the process of payment mode where he was required for card verification and auth#, there was some technical problem and he was again asked for the verification code and auth# which he obligedly submitted thinking that the first details did not go through. To our dismay, I received a notification from my designated bank twice. I was double charged- same passenger, same amount and same booking details.
Please do the needful and reimburse the necessary amount for which I was doublecharged, be it with Cebupac or with cleartrip fault and kindly revert soonest.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards