CDI Collegecdi / vcc is a scam and a shame to our educational system

J

I wanted to be an ECE, but the college adviser I got told me it doesn't pay enough. Then, I was assigned a business administration course which I did not enjoy. I left BA after being told women cannot become firefighters, police officers and so on because they are jobs for men.

They assured me they'd find the course for me. I was then assigned to HCA u set the impression I could work with speculation needs children I the future. I'm on debt $25, 000 for a course I could attend for $[protected] in my current area depending on which community college I attend.

I was amazed that they had neglected to tell me that I wouldnot be able to complete the course without first doing my vaccinations and a TB test... I openly do not vaccinate.

Upon becoming pregnant, I requested some time off because I could no longer make beds and it would be insane to try to do my practicum while pregnant.

I was never welcomed back, and I have to demand my transcripts.

I have not been permitted to complete the course because I do not live within driving distance of a CDI college. I also do not vaccinate for religious reasons, so I will not be able to complete my course. Now, I'm stuck paying for an education I never fully received.

My experience at the college was horrible and I'd never advise anyone to attend any of their colleges.