Ccbilleu.com +18885969279fraud charges deducted from my acount

I, Pradeep Roy, herby complain that USD 29.95 is being deducted from my Axis Bank credit card No. [protected] and the entry shows Description / Merchant Name as CCBILLEU.COM +[protected] . I do not know who is behind this. I have not ordered for anything in the last three months and I do not owe anything to anyone. So Please stop deducting this from my credit card. <br />
<br />
Thanking you<br />
<br />
Pradeep Roy

manshu jaiswal Dec 29, 2014

I, manshu jaiswal, herby complain that USD 29.95 is being deducted from my debit card and the entry shows Description / Merchant Name as CCBILLEU.COM +[protected] . I do not know who is behind this. I have not ordered for anything in the last three months and I do not owe anything to anyone. So Please stop deducting this from my credit card.

Thanking you

manshu jaiswal

• Ra
    raffi5000 Dec 14, 2010

i have the same !! I have not idea what is for this payment. ?? How to stop this ?